Originally Posted by AZBOYZFAN
This is something people throw out to bash Garrett.
2011: like three games could be blamed on time management
2012: 1 game could be blamed on time management
Thats improvement not like he isnt learning for a guy who was never a head coach on any level. Heck Brady and Belichek had a time management gaffe at the end of the first half of the AFC championship game that cost them the game.
Yeah, and that 1 game probably prevented us from playing meaningful football in January. Inexcusable.
1. Brandon Magee will beat out Ernie Sims for the backup WILL/MO roster spot.
2. Ron Leary will start at right guard over Bernadeau.
3. Joseph Randle, Terrance Williams and Gavin Escobar will have more combined TD's than DeMarco Murray, Miles Austin and Jason Witten.
4. Bruce Carter makes the Pro Bowl.
5. The starting OL will be Smith-Livings-Frederick-Leary-Free