There is no specific blueprint for winning a Super Bowl. Look at the Ravens for the moment:
- QB passed for less than 4000 yards
- QB ended up with less than a 90 QB rating for the season (87.7)
- Good not great running game -- Rice ended up with 1143 yards
- No 1000 yard receivers or TEs
- No 10 sack pass rushers
- Only 13 interceptions as a team!
- Slightly above average pass rush -- 37 sacks. Nothing special
I can't help but thinking that great coaching and special teams were the biggest difference for the Ravens.
Either way, its easy to be lulled into think a team needs 4000 yard passers, 40 TD+ passers, 1000+ WRs, TEs..... 10-20 sack guys.. and bushels of interceptions to win a Superbowl. The fact of that matter is those aren't mandatory.