Originally Posted by Hoofbite
These videos where people sit there and hold up sheet after sheet of paper are really starting to wear out their welcome. I've seen more than enough to lose patience in them at this point.
I'm disappointed a number of you with callous responses.
Maybe the Packer's cheerleader's video is a poor copy to what Amanda Todd did.
Realize many of you react before you know WTH is really going on so I'll thumbnail it.
- Amanda, a teen in BC, Canada gets on social media
- Some creepy guy (who is currently under arrest for preying on another teen girl) entices her to sext
- Amanda falls for it
- Creepy guy turns from 'friend' to nightmare by publizing sexting photos of Amanda
- Amanda's parents move a couple of towns because school kids make it unbearable for her
- She gets treatment for depression, make a video
- Last year, she took her own life....think she was just 14.
....the the response of some here is ****TOUGH LUCK****
Some of the same people that might hate on Ben Roethlisberger, Jerry Sandusky...this creep in BC drove a teen to take her life!!!
The credibility of some here took a plunge - you rant about stuff you either don't really know or worse don't care
Oh the internet is so wonderful as it enables people to anonymously say things that elsewhere would get them beat to a pulp or arrested - even in an anything goes Northern European country.
Sports vitrol is one thing but contempt at victims of trollers making their life a living Hell even to the point of sucide...do you have enough sense to be ashamed of yourselfs? Probably not.
Maybe I should spend less time here.
...with "The Little FurBall of HATE" shreding a sports editorial (see avatar)