This is how'd I rank them (sorted by likelihood of a return not talent of player)
1. Mike Jenkins - Even if he were offered more money on a one year deal in Dallas than he would be on a one year deal elsewhere I think he'd be gone. Needs to go somewhere he has a chance to start.
2. Felix Jones - Time to move on
3. Brian Moorman - Chris Jones is cheaper and better
4. Anthony Spencer - Seems unlikely that we tag him. If we don't tag him, it seems unlikely that he doesn't give himself a chance to get a bidding war going, and I think his value to our team is less than how a bidding war will end.
5. Kevin Ogletree - No real value-added at this point in his career.