Originally Posted by neosapien23
1. Jonathan Cooper G/C First off I don't believe the hype. This guy will not be gone before the 18th pick. Warmack will go at 16 to St. Louis and then Cooper will go immediately afterwards. Guards do not go high. That being said I think Jerry is just blowing smoke. I don't think he is happy with the Oline as is.
2. Syvester Williams DT Again I don't think this guy is going to go as high as the mock drafts are showing. I think he slips to the 2nd due to the deep class at DT. Dallas needs a 1 tech who can clog lanes and rush the passer. Williams fits the bill to a T.
3. Brennan Williams OT I think this guy would be a perfect fit at RT. I also don't think Dallas trusts Parnell. I think Dallas will hedge their bets on having a starter on the right side and will allow Williams to compete against Parnell for the starting gig. Even if Parnell starts over Williams, they need depth in case Smith or Parnell gets hurt.
[View Full Quote]4. Shawn Williams S He had a much better combine than production, but he is still legit 4th round safety prospect. I think Rambo will be there but I don't think Dallas will draft someone with a drug past. Cyprien and Swearinger are better prospects but I don't think either will make it this far down.
5. Quanterus Smith DE A torn ACl dropped his stock, but when healthy he was a terror and he took DJ Flukers manhood away. Smith will be perfect for a redshirt year where he tries to put weight on and heal his knee. He wouldn't produce much in his first year but would be a good player in his 2nd year.
6. Knile Davis RB Dallas needs a RB and this guy has all the tools you look for. He is always injured but most 6th round picks never pan out anyway. He could be a steal in the 6th round and is well worth the risk here. I know he's got an injury history but you can't coach that speed and strength ratio.
you are such a slacker..........only 3 Williams? I know you can do better....there are at least 6 of them on the D side of the ball alone.