In the mid 90's someone had a cartoon parodying the Boy's as Star Trek characters.
Just like the debates of who is better: Kirk or Piccard, they argue here if Landry or Johnson was a better coach.
- same hairdo
- French name, but not necessarily very French
- organization man
- more of a chess player, not a cowboy (Wild West type )
- formal, not the joking type
- maybe too concerned on the hair
- take charge guy
- a cowboy, not a chess player
- just get it done yesterday!
- occasonally psycho
Switzer/Capt of Enterprise-B: Clueless
...with "The Little FurBall of HATE" shreding a sports editorial (see avatar)