Originally Posted by Nirvana
A few of their fans diverge:
I always find it funny when rival teams dig through and post the 10% of a fan base bloated swelled heads as how the fans really think ignoring the other 90% realists. So thank you for actually posting some reality instead of the fluff that both boards seem to have.
I for one am worried about this game.
Dallas (IMHO) always have luck on their side when playing us.
Skins D in a word, sucks. Our D is using smoke and mirrors, bend don't break D to make it. We have a few guys who has stepped up way over their talent to give us a push (rob jackson is one that comes to mind).
On the other side of the ball we got RG3 who is probably around 85% healthy. We're missing out RT who may not play. And We need Hankerson to step up to relieve some pressure off of Garcon who I absolutely believe that Ryan will try to take out of the game.
BUT, this team believes in themselves. We have the 1 rushing offense in the league which should be a advantage as the field is going to be a holy mess after the weather this weekend. And we have 2 cordinators that have made great adjustments series to series. Oh and we have the Cowboy Killer, Santana Moss.
Yeah, I think we have a very good chance to lose. Fate is telling me not this year. But I have all the hope in the world we're going to come out and play NFC East football (like the old days) and run the ball down your throats limiting what Romo and Dez can do.
Either way, I think it's going to be a great game. Just hoping we come out on top.