Originally Posted by Wood
there are alot of big decisions Jerry needs to make this offseason. This team does appear to have parts that don't fit. Its GM job to figure that out. I really think this is the year to atleast bring in consultant for Jerry. Here are key areas to make decisions on:
1. Do you resign Romo or trade him.
2. Does Garrett need OC.
3. Do you resign Spencer.
4. Should Ratliff be released.
5. How does Dallas address OL (FA vs Draft)
6. Does GM need a football consultant.
1. Yes. Don't dump what you already have. Your options may not be better and this is a QB driven league.
2. Yes. It would be an improvement IMO.
3. Yes. 3-4 run stopping OLBs are difficult to find. He was a warrior this year.
4. No. He needs to move one gap over and a bigger player in the middle drafted. His position is suited to someone who is younger and stouter.
5. Both, but it needs to be a priority. Tony needs it and the new OC needs it.
6. Yes, only if the Jones' are going to give him authority. If not, then you truly are only hiring a "yes" man. Save the money and donate it to charity because your ego needs no more charity and there are people in society who have a real need.