1. Why do they call a street that's meant to be driven on a parkway and a place you park a driveway?
2. Why is there a fine for parking in a handicap zone without a permit but it's legal for a perfectly healthy person to use a toilet designed for the handicapped?
3. Why do they call them "stands" when they're meant for sitting? Am I the only one who wonders about **** like this? lol
4.Why do they call something transported by a car or truck a shipment and something transported by ship a cargo? Can't we get anything right!
5. I always wondered why the Wizard Of Oz got Dorothy back home. Gave the scarecrow a brain, the tin man a heart, the lion some courage but didn't give Toto a damn thing. Toto was hero for crying out loud! He escaped from the witches castle while spears were being tossed at him and led the other two back to Dorothy and ended up getting nothing! You would have thought the Wizard would have given him a ****ing bone or something.
6. Why do they call something "cute as a button'? What kind of compliment is that? I've never thought of a button as being cute.
7. It's true roses are red but how come they say violets are blue when they're violet?
8. If a word was misspelled in the dictionary how would we know?
9. When people say, "I'm so tired it's not even funny" or "my head hurts so much it's not even funny", why would it even be funny in the first place?
10. Why is it people say "this goes without saying" but they go ahead and say it anyway?
11. If Hooters were to become a door-to-door service would they have to change their name to Knockers? lol
12. Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first? I don't see anything good in that.
13. If you pay for a flight and your plane crashes before it reaches it's destination and you survive, do you get a refund? I would tell the airline "I paid for a flight to LA not a cornfield in Kansas!".
14. Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
15. Why do they sterilize needles before giving a lethal injection?
16. In the song, she'll be coming around the mountain, who is she? Does anyone know? That's always been a burning question.
17. How come you play at a recital, but recite at a play?
18. Why is it when we talk to God we're praying, but when God talks to us we're considered nuts?
19. Are Lipton employees allowed to take coffee breaks?
20. If the # 2 pencil is so popular why is it still # 2? Strange how we never hear about the #1 pencil.