These are the reasons why Quincy will be a pro bowler
- The stats shows he gets better every year.
- This the first time since college he has the same offensive cordinator
- Cowboys probably will sign a veteran back-up Quarterback to push him to be better
- Lousake Polite/Darien Barnes/or Jamar Martin will serve as a good blocker to him
- Cowboys have better blocking so that means more time.
- He works hard every year to learn how to read plays a little more better.
- Parcells knows how to bring the best out in him
- Parcells told him to work on his leg strength this offseason and his arm accracy and arm power.
- He has more options this year since he knows the system and got some new (key
- Better runningback to help him out..
With all of this said I think that this is the reason why he going to become a pro-bowl Caliber Quarterback.
My predicted stats for him- Only if he gets the block he needs and do what parcells told him to do in the offseason...
Passing Yards: 4,120
Passing Touchdowns: 52
Passing Interceptions: 23
Rushing Yards: 614
Rushing Touchdowns: 3
With Stats like this I think he is in contention for MVP....but who knows...