What if Bowers falls?
With the questions surrounding him he could be the odd man out on draft day, do we take him if he falls to 9? Not the greatest fit but he's a big time talent and with a DC as creative as Rob I think he would be able to make it work. Maybe if we ran a base 3-4 40% of the snaps and some hybrid fronts that featured Bowers for the other 60%, I could see something like that. Lots of ways we could use him.
Last edited by TheFinisher : 03-02-2011 at 07:48 AM.