Originally Posted by lanecity1975
assuming we don't get howard, by the way i wish jj and bp would make up their mind already, who would yall like to have on america's team out of these picks?
1. dan cody
2. david pollack
3. erasmus james
4. marcus spears
5. bill swancutt
6. matt roth
7. justin tuck
i would like dan cody or pollack myself, either one.
they have that 454 engine you look for
let me know!!
Staying 4-3...not crazy about any of them at all.
1. dan cody...my call as a bust
2. david pollack...will be a solid LDE
3. erasmus james...will be a solid LDE
4. marcus spears...will be the best LDE of all
5. bill swancutt...decent
6. matt roth...I think he could be good...kinda like him, but not in first rd.
7. justin tuck...like him to in the 2nd rd.
The issue is...if we stay 4-3...most of the above are LDE...of which I don't see any being any better then Ellis.
If we go 3-4, then Spears is the only one at DE...Tuck at Tweener DE/OLB
If Dallas decided to stay 4-3, I'd much rather trade our second for Howard amd add two other players with first round picks...or gain more pics...