6) Seeing Tony Dorsett and Hershel Walker in the same backfield.
5) Hershel Walker terrorizing the Eagles for an 84 yard run, and I think he had an 84 yard catch too.
4) Aikman (in his rookie year) getting knocked unconcious while throwing a TD bomb to James Dixon to put the cowboys up. Then Everson Walls, playing prevent, got beat the next series and the Cowboys lost that game.
3) Of course, Emmitt vs the giants where he seperated his shoulder
2) Irvin doing the first down hand signal against the Eagles in one of the playoff games that lead to the first superbowl in the 90s.
1) DRAFT DAYS!!! Having high hopes for picks like:
-Mike Sherrod (broke leg once, still had confidence in him to return strong, then broke it again jogging on the beach, lost all confidence in him),
-Danny Noonan (saw videos of him in college throwing O linemen around, I was so excited, steriods does wonderful things)
-Marshall Irvin as the commissioner pronounced it. He had a good career in Dallas
-Aikman. I was high on Barry Sanders. Also Tony Manderich, my bad