Just some notes:
* Different people have different notions of the NT body type. A lot of the original NTs were short. That's no longer true. Or, as Pat Kirwan says, the NT ideal is 6' 2" to 6' 4" and around 340-350 pounds.
* People aren't double teaming Brockers in the national championship game
based on potential. They're double teaming him because they have to.
* People who get hung up on body types shouldn't be allowed to root for Tony Romo. He's too short and too slow to play quarterback. The same could be said for Drew Brees.
* Oh yea, and Jonathan Babineaux can't play defensive line, period. He's too light. You guys with the body type arguments have proven that he's unable to play defensive tackle.
* Dwight Freeney is too short to play defensive end. DEs have to be 6' 6" tall, don't they? How tall is Dwight? I think he's recorded as being 6' 1" on nfl.com.