1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recap: 1053thefan:Jerry Jones & Mickey Short Recap Tue. Fiammetta inner ear issue

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Dec 6, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Jerry: I am not going to go into that, (basically put jason garrett under the bus) in other words, but that jerry stilll thinks highly of jason and wants him to succeed as cowboys future coach for years to come.

Jerry: Fiammeatta is expected to practice wednesday, has inner ear issue, but being fixed now. Martellus Bennett not serious injury as thought mickey said while jerry jones said that he expects miles austin to be ready wednesday too.

Jerry, extrmemely disappointed in regards to sundays game and what we have facing us now against the giants, wished we had that 2 game lead going in, paraphrasing here. Wouldnt go into whether or not issue with romo at end of game or misscommunication. Jerry basically said that there is good communication withthe cowboys.
  2. dreghorn2

dreghorn2 Well-Known Member

1,105 Messages
    190 Likes Received
    Of course he does, Jerry is 'comfortable' with Garrett. The Garretts' make Jerry feel important and wise.
  3. BHendri5

BHendri5 Well-Known Member

3,242 Messages
    58 Likes Received
    he is not throwing JG under the bus
  4. Wood

Wood Well-Known Member

4,547 Messages
    495 Likes Received
    I know not too many people wanna hear this right now...but Dallas needs to be tested. A two game lead wouldn't have put enough pressure on this team. Now its all or nothing for this current group of veteran players.
  5. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,543 Messages
    103 Likes Received
    I'd have certainly preferred that we win last Sunday but regardless it didn't change the landscape for me whatsoever for these last 4 games. I've always felt we needed to win 3 of those last 4. This team is absolutely still searching for its consistency, confidence, identity and swagger. It needs to finish strong.

By itself I think that AZ game is pretty meaningless. But I do wish we'd have won.
  6. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,543 Messages
    103 Likes Received
    I sure hope Fiammetta's health concerns are in the past. For his own career, and for the good of the team in 2011.
  7. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

77,281 Messages
    3,020 Likes Received
    I agree with you 100%. Of course the win and a bit more breathing room heading into the fianl 4 would have been great. It did not work out that way but we still control our own and these last 4 games will be the big test for this team.