1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

Recap: 1053thefan: martellus bennett recap

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Nov 20, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,195 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    Martellus:usually guys hit me in my legs, but guys tried to strip the ball this time and i tell guys hold onto the ball, so same thing applies to me this time

martyb, yes i do have rocketdope i think clothes store: ear flaps that come down, i designed this myself, its a fox tail,

martyb:i think people dont understand my role on this team, its to run block and pass block, i dont get alot of balls thrown my way and they dont see my athletic ability, but they have to understand my role, so today was very imortant for me

martyb:going on short week with a win is better then on a loss and get ready for dolphins

2. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

14,249 Messages
    8,701 Likes Received
    I have never been a Bennett fan but this quote by him shows a HUGE improvement in maturity for him.

#reality

3. jazzcat22

jazzcat22 Well-Known Member

18,322 Messages
    9,472 Likes Received
    Bennett had a good game today, made some key catches at the right time.