1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recap: 1053thefan:Mickey Spagnola Report Recap

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Sep 29, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Mickey, agree about Lee, dont know how you can get any better than that. Haha, dont know if snap count gate is up and running now. I learned now that the side judge isnt on the line now like they have been in the past, but I am sure that NFL Sound has that miced up, where the NFL League can listen to see how Bowen and Redskins were imitating the snap count cadance, but the cowboys need to fix that regardless.

Better get to matthew stafford, then slow down calvin johnson at WR. Very athtletic, can go up and get ball, shield off defender, so at cb, they give away 4 inches or so covering Johnson. So, you had better get to Stafford.

Mickey:Suh, well, Mr Suh as what i like to call him, cant pronounce his name, but lets not forget vanden bosh, was a huge free agent signing at DE, and he will cause problems too, and with 2 of them, even though he seems injured and not getting back healthy into this game.

On their depth chart, they move him around looking for weak spot, and with our offensive line, were lighweights compared to their defensive linemen, with costa, nagy, and others.

Austin, beuhler, scandrick are looking like they will be back, after bye, and dockery a couple more weeks after bye, and hatcher after bye, and dez wont be 100 % but will try to get through this one. Alot of guys are banged up now, and you just have to get through this til bye week.
  2. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Hmmm, i wonder how my recap was today?
  3. onetrickpony

onetrickpony Member

720 Messages
    15 Likes Received
    Thanks, Joe. Another good job.
  4. ndanger

ndanger Active Member

2,298 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    To most of us Joe they are great. I really appreciate the time and effort you do on all of them. Thanks Joe especially since you have had such a busy week with moving and all.While I might not agree with some of your posts I do agree you are quite the contributor to this site.
  5. sunbum

sunbum Active Member

728 Messages
    49 Likes Received
    yes, thanks Joe. For many who are at work and can't turn on the radio, you're a lifesaver by always keeping us tuned in!