1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recap: 1053thefan, Mickey Spagnola Tuesday Morning Recap

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Dec 27, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Mickey:Haha, on getting bargains stuck up his butt jerry jones remark. Depends who your talking about and over paying for, and their aware to get a guy, base to base case, and if cowboys over paid a player or not.

Mickey:I think your right, when you saw it on tv, thought his hand was broken, but evidently with treatment swelling has gone down, and if able to take snap wednesday, has to grip the football and take snap. If your under center, that pressure hits your right hand and sore, so dont complain if romo is in shotgun most of the game because of sore rigtht hand. I think not very well if romo cant play, they have to score a lot of points from now on in and its on tony romo and have a chance to win, because of way defense has been playing. Dont know you can say defense will come around, and should have been more with a fumble by eagles player at goaline.

Mickey;3 pt underdog remark, we always look at trends and giants beat the jets, and cowboys lost to phily, cowboys lost 3 of last 4 games and giants have lost 5 of their last 7 and giants are 3-4 at home. The giants are a hard to team to figure also. They beat the cowboys and lose to washington. Everybody remembers beat cowboys at cowboys stadium and cowboys gave them 5 pts gift wrapped, paraphrasing.

Mickey, why cant we talk back, or cant you say we hate the giants, mickey says yeah more polite down here and arent as miserable , its not the personality of this team or personality of the head coach. Giants let the jets talk and won the game, and now giants are doing the talking for this game so far.

Mickey;bailey, tyron smith as rookie of the yr, but i bet he makes some teams all rookie, till dec 12th he did everthing as a 20 yr old at ROT, and flourished there and understand why cowboys went with tryon smith when 3 OTs were available. There is a chance cowboys flip OT of free and tyron but its eventual, not a matter of when, if cowboys switch OTs.

Mickey:i think felix will be there and could have continued playing saturday but game didnt mean anything, and you have to regulate and use sammy morris and let the game play out if felix cant play.

Mickey, you got me all week, so you had better be ready for me early in morning.
  2. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,794 Messages
    233 Likes Received
    This has really turned into a fun game,trying to figure out what the questions were for the answers given. some are easy,and some not so much!
  3. cowboyjoe

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    ;) uh, glad your liking the game :)
  4. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,794 Messages
    233 Likes Received
    Makes it fun,CJ! you should see some of the questions I come up with.
  5. cowboyjoe

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    i bet they are good ones or some good doozies you come up with reading and trying to decypher my recaps sometimes isnt it ol?
  6. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,794 Messages
    233 Likes Received
    :laugh2: Keep em' coming,CJ!