1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Recap: 1053thefan: Mickey Spagnola Wednesday Morning Podcast Link and short recap

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Oct 26, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    http://soundcloud.com/user7919219/rec1026-083505

Mickey:No, not at all, I know who amy whitehouse is. Supposedly she died of alchohol poisioning.

Mickey:wrong for eagles dream team, they thought they had a bunch of stars, star here, and here, but you have to be a team to win. Other thing they werent as good as they thought on defense, and I think vick is overrated. When was last time a scrambling qb be successful in this league.

Mickey:no, i think reid is a very good coach. Over time he has done alot and its a cruel sport out there, with some people labeling reid a dummy.

Mickey on who do you want as qb and not vick:I want romo.

Mickey, best running performances with fiammata. I think its best, and if you go ask rbs they say they would rather have a true fullback leading in the hole. Go back and look at bigger rushing plays, fiammata had the best running plays, but hard problem is to find a true fulllback. Dont know how well he will catch swing passes, but let him lead into the hole.

Mickey on dez returning punts;thumbs up, he is the best, and catching the ball, dez does the best, dont know if you want newman doing that.

Mickey; worked out 4 players mickey mentioned that was posted here, mickey didnt mention the other 4 players that cowboys checked on that was posted here by woodysgirl i think. I didnt see they brought in T O> or anything.

Mickey: talked about romo's baby, and some people said now we know why romo has been distracted and mickey said are you kidding, but they were serious.

http://soundcloud.com/user7919219/rec1026-083505
  2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

76,269 Messages
    2,338 Likes Received
    Mickey: talked about romo's baby, and some people said now we know why romo has been distracted and mickey said are you kidding, but they were serious.

When will people understand life is filled with distractions in everyone life not just ball players but all of us. However we still have a job to do as does Romo and we are expected to do it well just as Romo is expected.