1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Audio: 1660espn: Jay Ratliff interview audio file

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Oct 1, 2010.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
  2. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    appreciate your caring about my loss

on players only meeting i think it helped, because we werent playing with sense of urgency, we put everything on the table, and it paid off against texans, and now have a place to start and build on

yeah thats the point, we tried to make texans one dimensional, were going to tighten up on the road, wiht have a real test with chris johnson from texans

number 1 make sure were all fit, and disciplined, cant make mistake, because this rb can make you pay for it

for vince, guy can beat you with his arm and run, he is a big qb, and conscious of our rush lanes and be disciplined and worked on that today, (tuesday),

we only have one 1 and its a bye week, keep that rolling and we get an extra week to prepare for them with bye week

its really practice as usual, use that time to prepare, onour techniques and schemes

yeah, we did, goal line was turning point of game and everyone ws motivated by that, with us holding them to just 3 points out of htat, we didnt do everything right, but its fixable

uh man, no matter where you go you have fans, and our hats to our supporters the fans

keith is our defensive captain, he doesnt have to do anything to earn that position, we see his craft and when brook talks he tells it like it is, he wants to win and we all feed off of that,and provided great leaderhship for us last week,

try to go down there and watch a game, auburn i think

they lost the feed phone call

got jay back;

thats going to be a huge game, against alabama,

on bye week, i try to rest and relax, and this is first time weve had off since training camp, and work on your cardivacular, etc... thats it zoners;