1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

2013, the Cowboys, and the NFL season prognos....predic...guesses

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by erod, Aug 28, 2013.

1. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,817 Messages
    749 Likes Received
    I think Tennessee will be better, Oakland will be better (not much though), the Jets will be better, Vikings will be better, Tampa will be better, and I think there will definitely be someone in the AFC with a record above 11-5. I don't think Atlanta will be that good (I don't think they were really that great last year), I don't think GB will be that high either. I think Dallas SHOULD be better, but that's always the case, and they always seem to fail. Otherwise, I agree with a lot.
  2. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,560 Messages
    218 Likes Received

Your pick for the NFC East is a homerlistic prediction. We still have Romo has QB and i don't see anything changing as long as he is the starter.
  3. bark

bark Well-Known Member

3,056 Messages
    1,709 Likes Received
    Washington will be our toughest challenge in the NFC East. They play a physical style on both sides of the ball. A healthy Lee and Carter should help w rg
    3..... I believe Morris is the key for that offense....I'm too much of a fan not to pick the boys tho. Dallas 2013 10-6
    Playoff appearance and from there ...we shall see.
  4. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,560 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    And don't forget they have a better QB which will make it more challenging
  5. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,523 Messages
    725 Likes Received
    SB Prediction: Houston 23 Green Bay 17

Finally the defensive team rises victorious and all hope for NFL Defenses is restored (for now)
  6. erod

erod Well-Known Member

7,070 Messages
    4,497 Likes Received
    Why? He's easily a top 10 quarterback in the league. To say otherwise just shows a lack of football knowledge.

The defense looks much better in the new scheme, the offensive line is slightly improved already and could get better, and the weaponry on this team is unmatched in the division and most of the conference.
    Irvin88_4life likes this.
  7. erod

erod Well-Known Member

7,070 Messages
    4,497 Likes Received
    Matt Schaub will never play in a Super Bowl. That guy is fantastically overrated.
  8. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Well-Known Member

1,452 Messages
    787 Likes Received
    I actually think the Browns will make the playoffs a wild card. They finish 2nd behind Cincy, Seattle can't win on the road and 49ers lost some key pieces on defense as well as offense with injuries. Panthers will win that division and Redskins will be in the basement like they always are. Dallas has a contending team and I expect them to really make a run at it this year.
  9. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,523 Messages
    725 Likes Received
    They win despite Matt Schaub, defying that you need a great QB to win in today's NFL.

If Ed Reed goes back to playing out of his mind and JJ Watt can improve from last year, oh my god, that team can go to the superbowl.
  10. ClarenceDarrow

ClarenceDarrow Member

44 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    To be fair, the Giants, Steelers, and Ravens have already proven that you don't need a "great" QB to win in today's NFL.
  11. erod

erod Well-Known Member

7,070 Messages
    4,497 Likes Received
    In the crappy AFC, I suppose. But they got destroyed in the playoffs last year.

Ed Reed is old and done. Andre Johnson is headed that way fast, too.

Houston is not as good as Dallas right now. There, I said it, and it's true.