1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet and Cowboyszone "BIG BOARD"***Public Spreadsheet Post #19***

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Fredd, Mar 16, 2014.

1. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

3,093 Messages
    674 Likes Received
    This isn't easy by the way.....I feel like 35-80 in this draft class are all interchangeable. I got to 73 and to call it quits, I'll try to add some more as we get closer to the draft
    Idgit likes this.
  2. unionjack8

unionjack8 Well-Known Member

2,001 Messages
    299 Likes Received
    First class work. That must have taken a long time. Will be giving you my top 100 and using his come may 8th
    Fredd likes this.
  3. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,966 Messages
    1,529 Likes Received
    thanx! I see them in there. I appreciate it!
  4. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,966 Messages
    1,529 Likes Received
    thanx! appreciate it!
  5. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,966 Messages
    1,529 Likes Received
    OK, so I have done my first "edit" of my own picks and moved guys up and down the list based on what I think instead of just what the mocks averaged out to. In my list, you will see the movement of my list by seeing if a player is shaded in BLUE, then they moved up. If they moved down, then they are shaded in yellow-ish orange(you can edit your own later if you would like)

Notables moving up: Mack (to #3 overall), Martin and Donald
    Notable moving down: Manziel (down to #24), Nix (out of the top 10), Cooks (the shine of the combine is wearing off a little for me)

Enter your own by clicking the link below. We will use this to make our own "BIG BOARD" if enough people participate. I welcome your comments.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoBGPWKdYxpndEdseXlZT2I5aFJULUIzTzJkOElvNVE&usp=sharing
  6. jterrell

jterrell Penguinite

19,903 Messages
    1,501 Likes Received
    most excellent work here man.
    seriously /salute.

only issue would be in area of rankings but not sure there's a great way to handle it.
    the 16 mocks is encompassing and seems fair.
    all that said mocks can change drastically over short periods.
    do you have a way to update the ratings as "newer" mocks come out?
    i.e. can you feed new mocks for new ratings?

Might be a cool feature in the future if not.. tho potentially a lot more work. .. likely 16 new sheets with intense formulas added. .
  7. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,966 Messages
    1,529 Likes Received
    Thanx, appreciate it (tell your CZ friends!); Yes, I am going to update the rankings along the way

There is a link (see post 25)...you put in your top picks (up to 150) and once people actually give me their realistic mocks, I will continue to update the CZ Big Board, it does take me a while to do that (about 2 - 3 hours each time I do an update)...and you will see that. We can update as often as you like, but the mods have to put the updated file out there in this site...you can also find it on my web site (http://fredsboot.com/nfl-draft-2014.html - the mods let me refer to the site last year and I hope this year :) ); the spreadsheet is in the upper right corner); I will be updating that often in the next 6 weeks leading up to the draft

Get your picks in!!!

Note: You should add all players in there, don't leave out guys that you don't want or don't think Dallas has on their board
    Idgit likes this.
  8. jterrell

jterrell Penguinite

19,903 Messages
    1,501 Likes Received
    Gotcha. I dl'd the spreadsheet and focused on it and forget the rest of the thread:)
    I did read it all after so caught the personal board we are creating.
    I will fill one out for sure.
  9. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,966 Messages
    1,529 Likes Received
    I saw your picks, thank you! I assume that you put Lewan "in the box" because you don't want him on the team?
    Idgit likes this.
  10. Doc50

Doc50 Original Fan Zone Supporter

856 Messages
    281 Likes Received
    Good work, Freddy.
    Appreciate all the effort.
  11. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,966 Messages
    1,529 Likes Received
    Idgit likes this.
  12. Doc50

Doc50 Original Fan Zone Supporter

856 Messages
    281 Likes Received
    Fredd likes this.
  13. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,966 Messages
    1,529 Likes Received
    Thanx!
    Idgit likes this.
  14. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,966 Messages
    1,529 Likes Received
  15. unionjack8

unionjack8 Well-Known Member

2,001 Messages
    299 Likes Received
    added my top 100, cmon guys add your rankings, dont let this hard work go amiss
    tm1119 likes this.
  16. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,146 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Fredd likes this.
  17. bb721

bb721 Active Member

116 Messages
    62 Likes Received
    Fredd, thanks so much for all the time and effort you've invested into preparing this, it's an awesome resource.
    Fredd likes this.
  18. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,966 Messages
    1,529 Likes Received
    Thanx. I appreciate it. now we just have to get people to go in and give their top 100-150 so we can make a CZ Big Board. Get in there and tell people! :)
  19. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,818 Messages
    142 Likes Received
    great work, but Phillip Gaines is rated too low. He is listed as a 3rd rounder on CBS Sports.
  20. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,966 Messages
    1,529 Likes Received
    than you...so, help a brother out and put your list together using the link...the more people get involved, the more we, collectively, can make our own CZ Big board...and, the rankings came from mocks from a month ago....things are going to change...