1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

3 Round Mock (WAR)

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Aliencowboy, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Aliencowboy

Aliencowboy Active Member

611 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    Projected to pick between 15-20

Round 1 Targets
    *Chance Warmack OG moves well and is stout. Worth it if he falls to Dallas. Put him next to Tyrone for the next 8 years.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jesse Williams NT/DE - young, fast and powerful. 3 down NT > Jenkins
    Brett Jones C -yes he plays many positions, solid but not potential to be elite.
    Trade Back- not any right tackles that will step in and be better than Free.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pick: Chance Warmack

Round 2 Targets
    Dallas Thomas OT
    DJ Fluker OT/OG
    Larry Warford OG
    Zach Ertz TE

Pick: *Larry Warford OG is there and we take him. He's athletic, can pull and get to the next level.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Round 3:
    Travis Frederick: C/G-
    Khaled Holmes C
    leVon Bell RB
    Montee Ball RB

Pick: LeVon Bell RB (6'2 244-guy is awesome and brings attitude to the running game. We need a back up to Murray)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't get everything, but this would give us a great run game with WARford and WARmack with LEVON BELL and Murray. It keeps the D off the field and Romo will be deadly. Free and Costa will play better.

OL
    OT Tyrone OG Warmack C Costa OG Warford OT Free
  2. Aliencowboy

Aliencowboy Active Member

611 Messages
    98 Likes Received
  3. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

12,255 Messages
    4,799 Likes Received
    LeVon Bell is a horse.

I could live with that draft.

If available, I would prefer Dallas Thomas over Warford; although, I do think Warford is really good.

In the 3rd, if Khalad Holmes is available, it would be very difficult to pass on him. He is very underrated, IMO.
  4. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,714 Messages
    1,809 Likes Received
    Dallas doesnt have a tyrone playing T. lol Tyron
  5. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,385 Messages
    1,255 Likes Received
    Gonna need a D Lineman with one of those picks, preferably one who can push the pocket. Keep an eye on Sheldon Richardson ad Sharif Floyd.
  6. JackWagon

JackWagon Well-Known Member

1,394 Messages
    114 Likes Received
    at 244 is Bell going to be able to outrun LBs in the NFL? i dunno ...
  7. robert70x7

robert70x7 Active Member

1,055 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    He can probably run some of them over. I'm tired of seeing this team in shotgun in 3rd and short situations. I loved what they did with the 3 TE sets yesterday and Bell would give us a bruiser for these situations as well as keep Murray off the field and ergo more chances for him to stay healthy.