1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

36 Tds and 4 Picks

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by goshan, Jan 24, 2011.

1. goshan

goshan Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

1,925 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    You can't tell me that is not absolutely incredible. How did they freakin' lose?

Yeah...I know...this needs to get moved.
  2. dmq

dmq If I'm so pretty, why am I available?

6,868 Messages
    228 Likes Received
    Rex got in his head. He should have just gone ahead and called him a system back. Next week he lauds over Big Ben. The guy is a piece of work.
  3. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

8,914 Messages
    486 Likes Received
    ????????
  4. Double Trouble

Double Trouble Well-Known Member

8,475 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    I think the Pats were stubborn and refused to adjust. Ryan just plain out-coached Belichick. And then the Pats were just arrogant in the 4th qtr, refusing to hurry up, even down 2 scores.
  5. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,670 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    Brady's stats this year.
  6. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,946 Messages
    1,390 Likes Received
    Cause football is a team sport and not an individual sport.
  7. Doomsay

Doomsay Well-Known Member

6,067 Messages
    982 Likes Received
    And contrary to popular belief, the running game does matter.
  8. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

12,910 Messages
    636 Likes Received
    Yeah I was shocked to see the Pats go down like that...
  9. zack

zack Well-Known Member

2,157 Messages
    329 Likes Received
    Easy. Pressure. Brady folds under pressure. Now, he does get it much, but when it happens consistently, he can't handle it. See his last Super Bowl for reference...

The Pats offensive line is one of the most underrated in the league IMO.
  10. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Stackin and Processin, Well

8,616 Messages
    493 Likes Received
    Because the Patriots organization is incredibly cheap, cuts corners, and are constantly screwing over tenured guys that have earned their pay days.

It comes back around eventually. Brady's knee injury, the undefeated season coming to a crash, your season coming to an end to the team you just beat 45-3, etc.

Karma is a *****.
  11. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,858 Messages
    1,698 Likes Received
    Now we need some of that Karma to start working on the Squeelers.

Its true that when it mattered the O line of the Pats could not protect Brady- and their best player will not be coming back because Kraft acted like a total A hole to Mankins.
  12. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    I think some of the stuff that went on in the Pats organization is "cheap", but not how they handle their personel. In fact, its worked for them for awhile.

They simply trust the system they have to be able to put anybody in there and put them in a position to succeed, rather than pay ridiculous saleries to highly coveted FA's. Can't blame them.. they keep going with the young guys, and they keep producing.

They don't really screw over guys either, just let them turn to FA to get their huge paydays. It probably benefits the player more because they have more than one team bidding for their services, so it drives the price up.

So really.. the Pats are helping their UFA's get more money by not signing them to extensions.
  13. Cythim

Cythim Benched

1,691 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Not to mention they open up more salary to add quality depth and pay everyone a well deserved salary instead of an elite few prima donnas who want to be the highest paid player at their respective positions.
  14. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,558 Messages
    2,429 Likes Received
    Brady was unreal this year.

That team had no business being as good as they were. The young guys came along well and he had an MVP season.