1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

49ers/Colts stunk in pre-season too

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by playmakers, Aug 30, 2010.

1. playmakers

playmakers Active Member

1,146 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    I remember back in the day George Seifert being ripped about getting slaughtered in the pre-season and they came out and won week 1 that year 35-0 or something like that. I think this was a staple of 49er teams(don't quote me). I know the Colts have lost I don't know how many pre-season games in a row and they're pretty good. One play tells the entire story of Saturday game and that was the bootleg play where Schaub hit I beileve Jacoby Jones on the other side of the field. That was a sick play but why do you run that in pre-season? Kubiak making a rookie mistake there. We will be ready for that in week 3. Im not saying theres some cause for concern but we wont know for sure until week 1.
  2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,300 Messages
    1,771 Likes Received
    I'm not in a state of panic over the loss but I am disappointed in how the guys exeucted and how sloppy we looked. Main thing is the players and coaches were just as unhappy with the showing of this team.
  3. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    How have the 49ers stunk? They are 3-0.

They have a shot at the glorious Pre-season Super Bowl that so many of our members care about.
  4. Cythim

Cythim Benched

1,691 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm pretty sure he means they stunk in the preseason during the '80s. Wins and losses do not matter, but execution does and that is where we stink right now.
  5. playmakers

playmakers Active Member

1,146 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Haha, hes right, Im talking 80's/90's. George Seifert should of gave that away. Didn't we get whooped on by Denver last pre-season too?