1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

49ers fan shanks Falcons fan in throat after game:

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by newlander, Jan 20, 2013.

1. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received
  2. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

66,172 Messages
    5,718 Likes Received
  3. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,337 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    Something about San Francisco games no matter the team that brings this type of behavior out.
  4. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

19,779 Messages
    810 Likes Received
  5. newlander

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    "the 49ers fan stabbed the Falcons fan in the throat area, according to the report."

...........First the niner coward brought a KNIFE to a sporting event: assinine and cowardly. Secondly, he used that knife after running his mouth and getting punched in said MOUTH BY A FALCONS FAN. That makes him a classless COWARD because he couldn't back up his loud mouth by fighting like a real man.

.......FTR: I've been to HUNDREDS of football games and never came close to getting into a fight. Pathetic on both their parts.
  6. Boys122

Boys122 Well-Known Member

1,378 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    It does seem to happen a lot whether it's baseball or football in California.
  7. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa Bleeding silver and blue Zone Supporter

2,416 Messages
    363 Likes Received
    Last year a Saints fan shot a 49er fan after the Saints lost to them....in Atlanta!! :eek:
  8. newlander

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received

.........Senor.........:laugh2: :eek:
  9. jobberone

jobberone Genetically engineered moderating Orangutan Staff Member

37,705 Messages
    3,925 Likes Received
    Pathetic seems the right word here.
  10. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

12,123 Messages
    1,151 Likes Received
    A friend of mine used to have Niners season tickets. He stopped having them about 4 years ago and it had nothing to do with the team. He is a diehard fan, good or bad. He still goes to 4 road games a year.

But, he stopped going to games in SF because the fans were too violent. So he only goes to road games because he actually feels safe there.

YR
  11. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Well-Known Member

972 Messages
    256 Likes Received
    I used to live in 49er country, to my great annoyance (when Montana was QB). Most of their fans that I met were decent enough people and willing to respect my choice to be a Cowboy fan, but there were some dirtbag losers who got in other fans faces and made threats and whined like unclassy fools when they lost.
  12. Diogenes

Diogenes Active Member

1,200 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    If there's one thing I hate, it's my team losing a championship game. If there's two things I hate, it's my team losing a championship game and getting stabbed in the neck.
  13. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

14,829 Messages
    2,484 Likes Received
    How did he have a knife at the game?

When I went to the new stadium last season in Dallas, I got wanded by the security personnel. They did not wand folks at a Championship Game?

WOW:eek:
  14. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,528 Messages
    2,215 Likes Received
    What if it was a simple pocket knife? I know, not usually carried by the convict-types who would actually knife a guy in the throat, but I see people every day carrying them.

Knifing a guy in the throat is flat out crazy but when you are around crazy people it's probably not best to punch them.

The dude shouldn't be let off free but I can't say he deserves the same kind of punishment he should get for just straight up knifing a guy without being attacked first.
  15. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,605 Messages
    1,875 Likes Received
    Pretty much
  16. rbr651

rbr651 Active Member

648 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    I do agree with it being a cowardly act to stab the guy, however I carry a knife EVERYWHERE it is allowed if not a pistol. It is by no means assinine, besides protecting yourself it has several other useful purposes.
  17. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,004 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Some dude punch me in the face, I would stab him in the neck too. Idiots should think twice before punching someone.

btw, some of you should read. It happen outside the Georgia Dome which is NOT in California.
  18. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,447 Messages
    1,015 Likes Received

lol.

You'd stab a person cause they punched you?

lol. Wow.
  19. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,004 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Punch me in the face and see what happens. :)
  20. benson

benson Active Member

568 Messages
    153 Likes Received
    you would get knocked out like a female