1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

5 year old hits 90mph pitches

Discussion in 'Sports Zone' started by Clutch, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Clutch

Clutch New Member

66 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,216 Messages
    159 Likes Received
    thats crazy

3. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

14,249 Messages
    8,700 Likes Received
    Perhaps I'm missing something but none of the pitches I saw were anywhere close to 90mph nor could I find any videos on YouTube that showed him being pitched to anywhere near that speed. I have seen 5 and 6 year olds in little leagues I have coached in be able to hit soft pitching like those videos showed without any problem.

I noticed also they stated he has the ability to hit the "equivalent of a 90 mph fastball" .. if by that they mean they shorten the distance between pitcher and batter, that's nowhere near an accurate assessment of whether or not he could hit a 90 mph.

Sorry, guess I was looking to be impressed ..

-Reality

4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

88,026 Messages
    10,950 Likes Received
    Astros need to jump on this kid quick before the Yankees pick him up. :laugh2: