1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

6 out of 8 picks offensive players

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Picksix, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

5,189 Messages
    1,068 Likes Received
    Kinda surprised by that. Seeing as defense was the weak spot of the team last year, I would've thought they would go more defense. Don't get me wrong. I like the picks. I think they definitely got better this weekend. But I was hoping to see a DL taken (although I guess you could count Brent).

And the title should say "6 out of 8"

2. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

30,967 Messages
    7,440 Likes Received
    I suspect they will address some of the D issue with FA.

3. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

11,262 Messages
    2,857 Likes Received
    our defense broke records last year...if it aint broke, dont fix it

4. sonnyboy

sonnyboy Benched

7,355 Messages
    0 Likes Received

That's part of it. Huff should cure some ills. I also think we can count on Ryan and the fact that our defensive talent isn't nearly as poor as it looked in 2010.

5. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    3 of them were OL. People have been crowing for an infusion of youth and talent on the OL for years. If we had drafted 6 defensive players and 2 offensive guys people would complain about ignoring the OL again.

I suspect Ryan was telling he truth when he said he likes the talent here. Plus they'll almost assuredly sign a couple of starters in free agency.