1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

7 Round mock draft by Todd McShay

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by jchap2k, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Dmoore Esq

Dmoore Esq Member

170 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I take that. I absolutely take that.
  2. jterrell

jterrell Penguinite

19,312 Messages
    1,206 Likes Received
    That would be a stellar draft.

Jenkins and Barron were two of the best SEC players two years ago as sophomores.... they are well proven.

Rainey that late would be great. He could be converted to a slot WR a la Percy Harvin here. Showed great hands and solid route running at the Combine along with special speed.
  3. jterrell

jterrell Penguinite

19,312 Messages
    1,206 Likes Received
    If they take injury chances in r2 for special talent I can see them taking character chances. It's been a while since Jenkins failed a drug test though I am less sure how many maternity wards he has filled up in 2012.
  4. VThokie7

VThokie7 Well-Known Member

1,963 Messages
    330 Likes Received
    You might be surprised, we brought Doug Martin in for a visit. And SDogo mentioned there is a legit interest there. Makes sense IMO, there is no way they bring Felix back after this season and Demarco was injury prone at OU and then got hurt last year.

On a homer note, nice to see Danny Coale in the 4th round. Would be sweet to see him reunited with Tyrod in Baltimore.

I'll never forget this play

[IMG]

I've been to a lot of football games, but it will be tough to ever match that one. At-least with the crazy finish.