1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

75.86% Completion Rate

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by rags747, Nov 23, 2006.

1. rags747

rags747 Active Member

999 Messages
    85 Likes Received
    Unheard of!!
  2. vicjagger

vicjagger Well-Known Member

2,088 Messages
    40 Likes Received
    Those are numbers for a dink & dunk offense. But Romo is leading the league in yards/attempt, while throwing for over 75%. Absolutely unbelievable!!!
  3. Shotgun Dave

Shotgun Dave Active Member

1,433 Messages
    25 Likes Received
    So what's his QB rating for this game?
  4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven New Member

974 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Parcells is trying so hard to keep him grounded. But you know, as well as I do, when he gets in his office, and shuts the door, he jumps around like a little girl and smiles from ear to ear at the unbelievable success of his decision.
  5. davidyee

davidyee Maple Leaf

3,718 Messages
    31 Likes Received
  6. EveryoneElse

EveryoneElse Active Member

3,877 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Should be a perfect rating.

7. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,427 Messages
    765 Likes Received
    :hammer:
  8. adamknite

adamknite Well-Known Member

3,837 Messages
    68 Likes Received
    You can tell, you can see it in his eyes on the sidelines, he's now forcing that uncaring, mean expression he always has, to keep his image intact. The man really wants to go around kissing Keith Davis and hugging everybody he sees, he is the original Romo-sexual.
  9. Da Hammer

Da Hammer The Natural

10,604 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    that truly is an incredible stat considering he leads the NFL in yards per attempt. Freaking Romo has us believing for the first time in a long time!!!
  10. da_boyz_mk

da_boyz_mk How 'Bout Dem Cowboys

2,125 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    LOL....i don't know if i would go that far but i know he's excited....like you said....you can see it in his eyes...
  11. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

38,040 Messages
    1,236 Likes Received
    I'm so giddy I can hardly stand it. How in the world can the Cowboys be so lucky to have had great QBs in the past, and now in my eyes, we may have found the best of all of them. (yeah, I'm a knee jerker)

I'll bet you that BP wants to throw the ball on every down because defenses are no match for Romo. And goodness knows how good Romo would be, if he had no drops.
  12. adamknite

adamknite Well-Known Member

3,837 Messages
    68 Likes Received
    You are no kidding on that one, how many more TD's/completions would he have without the drops? I mean it's almost unreal.....
  13. Ben_n_austin

Ben_n_austin Benched

2,898 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I think that it's possible that he may be showing the markings of an accurate quarterback............

It's almost like he has the kind of precision that a professional golfer might need. Now I know why Drew had to carry his golf clubs. :laugh2:

Amazing!
  14. windward

windward NFL Historian

14,807 Messages
    220 Likes Received
    Romo=Tiger Woods
  15. Screw The Hall

Screw The Hall Well-Known Member

2,086 Messages
    104 Likes Received
    You combine his completion % with his yds per att and you've got some unprecedented play happening right now. It's still early but damn.