1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

8/2 Training Camp Photos

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Aug 2, 2006.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,886 Messages
    3,831 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys quarterback Drew Bledsoe signs autographs for fans before practice at the Cowboys football training camp, Tuesday, Aug. 1, 2006, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys coach Bill Parcells, top, stretches with defensive end Greg Ellis during the morning practice at Cowboys football training camp, Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2006, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys quarterback Drew Bledsoe, left, talks with wide receiver Terrell Owens during the morning practice at Cowboys football training camp, Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2006, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys coach Bill Parcells, left, talks with wide receiver Terrell Owens after the morning practice at Cowboys football training camp, Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2006, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys running back Julius Jones runs through a drill during the morning practice at Cowboys football training camp, Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2006, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys linebacker DeMarcus Ware, left, jokes with safety Roy Williams as they walk onto the field during the morning practice at football training camp, Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2006, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys linebacker DeMarcus Ware, left, gets past offensive lineman Flozell Adams during the morning practice at Cowboys football training camp, Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2006, in Oxnard, Calif.
    (AP Photo/Matt Slocum)

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens gives a thumbs up to fans as he walks onto the field at a football training camp, Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2006, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys defensive end Marcus Spears works out during the morning practice at Cowboys football training camp, Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2006, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys quarterback Drew Bledsoe, left, and wide receiver Terrell Owens walk off the field after evening practice at Cowboys football training camp, Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2006, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys cornerback Terence Newman signs autographs for fans before evening practice at football training camp, Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2006, in Oxnard, Calif.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys safety Roy Williams dances during a lull in practice at the team's football training camp, Monday, July 31, 2006, in Oxnard, Calif. The Cowboys signed Pro Bowl safety Roy Williams to a four-year contract extension Wednesday, Aug. 2, 2006, locking up the hard-hitting, run-stopper through the 2010 season.

[IMG]
    Dallas Cowboys safety Roy Williams waves to the crowd during practice at the Cowboys football training camp Saturday, July 29, 2006, in Oxnard, Calif. The Cowboys signed Pro Bowl safety Williams to a four-year contract extension Wednesday, locking up the hard-hitting run-stopper through the 2010 season.
  2. silver

silver Well-Known Member

5,231 Messages
    205 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    BP: Hey ELLIS! Don't I look good?
  3. WoodysGirl

64,886 Messages
    3,831 Likes Received
    Parcells and Jerry
    [IMG]

Aaron Glenn, Marcus Coleman, and Crayton
    [IMG]

Parcells playing Green's hair
    [IMG]

Columbo and Ratliff
    [IMG]

"Stretch" Watkins - I'm giving him this name.
    [IMG]

Fan
    [IMG]

Fan
    [IMG]

Green
    [IMG]

Henson
    [IMG]

Owens and Parcells
    [IMG]

The quarterbacks
    [IMG]

Spears
    [IMG]

Sean Ryan and Junior Glymph
    [IMG]
  4. America's Team

America's Team Florida Cowboy

599 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  5. Torn_ACL

Torn_ACL Member

180 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    [IMG]

What the....?
  6. stealth

stealth Benched

4,882 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    in the wild its quite common for males to groom each other
  7. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

2,777 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    its watkins not crayton
  8. WoodysGirl

64,886 Messages
    3,831 Likes Received
    Oops I see it now. I thought that's what the DMN caption had next to it. Tho I did think his arm looked a lil skinny.
  9. silver

silver Well-Known Member

5,231 Messages
    205 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    moxie, moxie, moxie & more Moxie baby!
  10. Mitcha68

Mitcha68 Member

272 Messages
    1 Likes Received

:laugh2:

I think it’s good to see T.O. let coach into his personal space. It builds friendship and trust. Maybe that’s all T.O. needs, a good friend, and a real friend.
  11. WoodysGirl

64,886 Messages
    3,831 Likes Received
    Oh yeah... the DMN caption said Parcells was showing him how to get his head in position to look for the ball.

Looks to me, he's trying bust a pimple.
  12. johnnycomelately

johnnycomelately New Member

62 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Looks like TO's problems in the past will not resurface due to Bill screwing TO's head on right.
  13. littlewebs

littlewebs Everything I type is a lie. Except that. And that.

433 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    From left to right: Brains, Moxie, Talent, and Bare midriff