1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

8-3-06 TC Pics

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Calicowboy, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Calicowboy

Calicowboy New Member

520 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    T.O not working out because of a minor hamstring injury, was in sweats, and did a light workout. Heard Tyson receiving praise for a run around the end, where the back utilized his speed. Charlie Waters was present for practice today, and even signed a few autographs for the fans. One of BP's sayings to get the O out of the huddle, "This isnt a board of directors meeting". O-line wasnt getting completely dominated in one on one drills.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bad shot, but it does capture TG going all out for a TD catch
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yes, flags were thrown on this play.
    [​IMG]

Notre Dame alumni sing their fight song (Fasano out of sight).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Charlie Waters. Still looks good, and was real receptive to those that knew who he is.
    [​IMG]

T.O spending extra time with Sam Hurd after practice. They were the only two players on the field.
    [​IMG]

For more pics visit here.. http://www.theblueandsilver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326

2. SupermanXx

SupermanXx Benched

4,009 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    awesome pics man

I like the Notre Dame alumni pic.. do you know why they were doing that and what everyone's reaction was afterward?

3. Calicowboy

Calicowboy New Member

520 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think it was BP who asked them to do it. The players were pretty light hearted afterwards.

4. Cochese

Cochese Benched

7,360 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The ginger kid must be cut.

5. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

3,340 Messages
    498 Likes Received
    i like that t.o. is staying after with hurd. HAVE YA HURD THAT? coudlnt resist.