1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

8-3-06 TC Pics

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Calicowboy, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Calicowboy

Calicowboy New Member

520 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    T.O not working out because of a minor hamstring injury, was in sweats, and did a light workout. Heard Tyson receiving praise for a run around the end, where the back utilized his speed. Charlie Waters was present for practice today, and even signed a few autographs for the fans. One of BP's sayings to get the O out of the huddle, "This isnt a board of directors meeting". O-line wasnt getting completely dominated in one on one drills.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Bad shot, but it does capture TG going all out for a TD catch
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Yes, flags were thrown on this play.
    [IMG]

Notre Dame alumni sing their fight song (Fasano out of sight).
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Charlie Waters. Still looks good, and was real receptive to those that knew who he is.
    [IMG]

T.O spending extra time with Sam Hurd after practice. They were the only two players on the field.
    [IMG]

For more pics visit here.. http://www.theblueandsilver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326
  2. SupermanXx

SupermanXx Benched

4,009 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    awesome pics man

I like the Notre Dame alumni pic.. do you know why they were doing that and what everyone's reaction was afterward?
  3. Calicowboy

Calicowboy New Member

520 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think it was BP who asked them to do it. The players were pretty light hearted afterwards.
  4. Cochese

Cochese Benched

7,360 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The ginger kid must be cut.
  5. locked&loaded

locked&loaded its redskin season

2,782 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    i like that t.o. is staying after with hurd. HAVE YA HURD THAT? coudlnt resist.