1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

8 Weeks and counting with no political TV news

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by ninja, Dec 2, 2008.

1. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

5,856 Messages
    743 Likes Received
    I gave up watching or following politics 2 months ago. I haven't watched a news program in 2 months. I got tired of listening to all the left wing garbage and left wing bias/untruths/outright lies that I cut news out cold turkey. I only look at news headlines on the internet(I don't open the articles). I blame the reporters/politicians for pushing this country into a recession with all their doom and gloom news. To me, it seems like these reporters(and useful idiot politicians) are just out to instigate trouble.

How long can I go? I don't miss it at all! I just decided that these left wing politicians/reporters don't deserve my time and I quit supporting them by watching. It is my way of saying to them(politicians and reporters), begone, you are not important in my life. Maybe if the ratings drop far enough, they will change(wishful thinking on my part).

My TV viewing now consists of 1)Football 2)Food channel 3)Movies with the wife(preferably older, movies that is) 4)History channel 5)Weather channel.
  2. Rackat

Rackat Active Member

2,134 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Obama won the election.
  3. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

5,856 Messages
    743 Likes Received
    Great. So, when do I get free healthcare? And when will the government pay my mortgage?
  4. JiggsCasey

JiggsCasey Benched

420 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    well, ignorance IS bliss... but you keep on telling yourself that the corporate media is left leaning... easy to explain it all away to yourself, i'm sure...

it's funny to watch righties taking their ball and going home as the game gets away from them... yes, let's blame the "biased media" for it all... but what's the difference? some of you guys didn't know the issues even when you WERE reading the news...