1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

A blonde walks into a bank

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Sam I Am, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,004 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    A blonde walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. She says she’s going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce. The car is parked on the street in front of the bank; she has the title, and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. The bank’s president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a $250,000 Rolls as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then drives the Rolls into the bank’s underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the blonde returns and repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says,

“Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely; but we are a little puzzled. We checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is - why would you bother to borrow $5,000?”

The blond replies…..”Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?”
  2. rocboy22

rocboy22 Active Member

1,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    lol. awesome.
  3. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
  4. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

10,996 Messages
    1,294 Likes Received
    Being a blonde myself, I liked that. That's funny.
  5. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

11,809 Messages
    1,605 Likes Received
    That was great :D Way better than I expected when I clicked on the thread title :)

#reality
  6. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Well-Known Member

4,580 Messages
    27 Likes Received
  7. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If I ever get married to a blonde girl I will tell her this joke. :laugh2:
  8. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

3,083 Messages
    346 Likes Received
    Good stuff :laugh2:
  9. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,344 Messages
    4,488 Likes Received
  10. ethiostar

ethiostar Well-Known Member

6,307 Messages
    45 Likes Received
    :laugh1:

Awesome!
  11. Sam I Am

31,004 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    What? You have no faith in me? Tisk tisk. Have faith grasshopper. ;) :D :laugh2:
  12. 67CowboysFan

67CowboysFan New Member

2,345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I used to work at a car dealership very close to DFW airport. More than a few people dropped their car off for an oil change and returned a few days later to pick it up. And got a shuttle ride to the airport. ;)
  13. Signals

Signals Suspicious looking stranger

4,588 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    An oldie but a goodie. :D
  14. CxC1993

CxC1993 Member

285 Messages
    6 Likes Received
  15. djmajestik

djmajestik Member

960 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    :lmao2:

A guy using Apple Maps walks into a bar......or a church......or the side of a building..........
  16. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Well-Known Member

4,580 Messages
    27 Likes Received
    Something tells me Sam will like this one very much
  17. Sam I Am

31,004 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    NASA was interviewing professionals to be sent to Mars. Only one could go, and he couldn't return to Earth.

The first applicant, an engineer, was asked how much he wanted to be paid for going. "One million dollars," he answered, "because I want to donate it to M.I.T."

The next applicant, a doctor, was asked the same question. He asked for two million dollars. "I want to give a million to my family," he explained, "and leave the other million for the advancement of medical research."

The last applicant was a lawyer. When asked how much money he wanted, he whispered in the interviewer's ear, "Three million dollars." "Why so much more than the others?" the interviewer asked. The lawyer replied, "If you give me $3 million, I'll give you $1 million, I'll keep $1 million, and we'll send the engineer."
  18. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

11,032 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    Funny stuff. Someone needs to make this the official joke thread.
  19. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,423 Messages
    1,644 Likes Received
    A skeleton walks into a bar, sits down and orders a beer and a mop.
  20. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,528 Messages
    2,215 Likes Received
    I got to hand it to you. That was a solid reversal of how I expected things to go.