1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

A Democrat I agree with. This is some video

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Cajuncowboy, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
  2. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

8,981 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    The Fed is just too complex and inefficient for its own good. The fact that you can just "lose" trillions of dollars and have no idea what happened to it? Really, there need to be serious overhauls.

I know conventional wisdom on this forum is that government is bad and inefficient and that is absolutely true, but why does it HAVE to be true? Why can't we do better? It's just frustrating as hell sitting back and watching years and years of of incompetence and the only solution is to run as fast as hell away from government intervention instead trying to fix the problem.
  3. ShiningStar

ShiningStar Well-Known Member

6,363 Messages
    568 Likes Received

I personally think at this point. No one knows what to do but they wont admit it. And who do you leave in charge to do said overhaul. Repubs wont trust Dems and vice versa. Who does the overhaul for the little parties? Where do we draw lines?

The question is not just that we have to do it, the question is how do you go about it?
  4. Angus

Angus Active Member

5,064 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    An Inspector General who doesn't inspect!

Who appointed her?

:confused:
  5. DIAF

DIAF DivaLover159

4,012 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Bush, presumably. She was appointed in May of 2007.

This doesn't shock me. The EPA OIG was right down the hall from us when i worked at the FRA, and the joke on the floor was those guys got delivery because they were too lazy to go to lunch.
  6. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    This is old news I posted a couple of months ago. Of course they have no idea who they paid off for what. I always say follow the money. In this case the people following the money are incompetent. Your government hard at work for you. Enjoy your new Obama Care.