1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

A mock draft I would like to see

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by RamziD, Mar 17, 2012.

1. RamziD

RamziD Well-Known Member

2,078 Messages
    179 Likes Received
    1. David DeCastro, OG, Stanford

2. Kendall Reyes, DE, Connecticut

3. Phillip Blake, OC, Baylor

4. T.Y. Hilton, WR/KR, Florida International

I think with the way Free Agency has gone, this would be an ideal draft. An immediate starter at OG and an OC to compete with Nagy/Kowalski to start. Pass rush addressed early with a DE (this draft is pretty deep in the first 2 rounds with pass rushers, so if not Reyes then someone else). Then use a mid-round pick on a projected slot receiver/kick returner (to hopefully take Ogletree's place on the roster).

2. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

11,262 Messages
    2,859 Likes Received
    sign me up..i would love this mock..one of the best ive seen on here

3. RamziD

RamziD Well-Known Member

2,078 Messages
    179 Likes Received
    Thanks! No guarantee any of those guys will make it to our slot in each round, but I would be really pleased to see it end up this way.

4. Bigdog

Bigdog Well-Known Member

2,682 Messages
    790 Likes Received
    I like this. If we could some how get Bruce Irvin, that kid from Troy (Massaqupi-spelling) or McClellin from Boise St. it would be quite the draft.

5. CopenhagenCowboy

CopenhagenCowboy Well-Known Member

1,125 Messages
    229 Likes Received
    I really like Hilton in the fourth. This team needs to help Romo from the slot. As well as adding a serious upgrade to the return game.

Good mock.