1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

A no-win situation for all of us...

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by trickblue, Jan 20, 2008.

1. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,697 Messages
    119 Likes Received
    The two biggest trash talking teams int he NFL go to the show... that's bad enough...

For the next two weeks we suffer through Manning, Inc. Archie, Peyton and Eli. I am sick of it before it starts...

A possible ring for Pierce, Shockey, Burress, Jacobs, Madison, Strahan, McQuarters...

It will just fuel their trash-talk...

Then you have Brady Christ and the possible 19-0 season. Bruschi, Seau, Moss (my doesn't he get a pass from the media), Harrison, Bellichick...

This may be the worst two weeks of my life save Snyder being in the show...

Yes, I'm bitter as I hate trash talk more than anything (which is why I don't like Crayton anymore)...

Act like you've been there. It used to be that the most coveted award in sports (outside of the championship trophy) was the sportsmanship trophy...

Those days are long gone...

I guess I'm getting old...
  2. gbrittain

gbrittain Well-Known Member

5,094 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    It cracks me up to the all the people excited about Favre being bounced out of the playoffs so they do not have to hear all the Favre love.

Now we get to witness the beginning of the Eli love and he is our own division. Means we get to hear it all the time.
  3. djtavo

djtavo Jesus is Lord

1,019 Messages
    0 Likes Received

wow, and strahan was so close to retiring . . .
  4. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,022 Messages
    232 Likes Received
    I won't be suffering through anything. I couldn't care less.

The NFL is dead to me this year.
  5. gbrittain

gbrittain Well-Known Member

5,094 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    I might have to adopt that too if you do not mind.
  6. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,022 Messages
    232 Likes Received
    Go right ahead. I don't mind at all.

I used to care about the NBA. That was over 10 years ago. The officiating made me disown that sport. Honestly, with the whole gambling fiasco concerning their refs that happened just recently, I felt a little redemption.

I hope the NFL doesn't head down its path, because it's beginning to look like it in the early stages.
  7. Bach

Bach Benched

7,645 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm just going to enjoy watching whichever team ends up losing.

But boy, can't stand to see either win.

But it could be worse. I just dislike these two teams now. I'd hate it if Washington/Philly played Pittsburgh. That would be the all-time worst case scenario.
  8. Big Dakota

Big Dakota New Member

11,875 Messages
    0 Likes Received

As far as the final game, sure is for me as well. On to the combine, FA and the draft. Go Cowboys!:star: