1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

A President Beyond the Law

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Foo Fighter, May 7, 2004.

1. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    O don't care what party you belong to. I do not label them the loney left just based on them being democrats. There are actually Democrats that I admire, not the least of them Zell Miller and Joe Lieberman. I acuse you of being partisan becasue you can't even disuss an issue like this with calling him Shrub. Talk about finding something funny. You contradict yourself in the same sentence.
  2. Irving Cowboy

Irving Cowboy The Chief

1,585 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    You know what Cajun?? I actually think Eric hates EVERYBODY... must lead one doozy of a life. Someone brought up in another post how he worked with someone who complained incessantly, Eric and CoachParcells are just like that.

I have a fellow shipmate of mine at work (we are the same rank) who is exactly like that too... For some reason he's convinced himself that people won't dare go against his wishes in fear that he might complain about it and have to put up with his tantrums... but now it's to the point where everyone EXPECTS him to complain anyway so people don't even value his input anymore. I suspect that is the way Eric has gone through life, that's why he has resorted to venting here. Must be really lonely Eric, like I said, I feel sorry for you.
  3. Eric_Boyer

Eric_Boyer Well-Known Member

4,573 Messages
    340 Likes Received
    I don't hate everybody. I don't have much respect for somebody that thinks they can characterize me based on some controversial internet discussion debates though.

I am quite content in how I stand with friends and family.
  4. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    That's good to know. I am glad you are content with yourself. That is important.