1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

A Question for you guys

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by drawnstripes, Nov 10, 2011.

1. drawnstripes

drawnstripes Benched

167 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Do you think Jerry will pick a C or OG with the our first round pick

being that we just spent a number 9 pick on one last

IMO - No

2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

86,127 Messages
    8,763 Likes Received
    I hope Tom Ciskowski who runs our scouting department along with Garrett will find the BPA who fills a need. No doubt more can be added to the OL and depending who is on the board at that time it could be an OL player but I would not pass up a better player just because he did not play on the OL

3. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

6,110 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    why not, last year people said Jerry never picked a OL in round one and he did it. If the top of the board says a OL and Jason wants a OL it will be a OL.

4. drawnstripes

drawnstripes Benched

167 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    yea but last year was different there was a possible ten year Starter sitting there for us

I think we go CB or OLB

5. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

6,110 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    there could be a possible 10 year start sitting there at C and OG too this year.
    OLB would be a big gamble, with how many bust OLB are drafted and then asking a rookie to play SOLB would be hard to do. Spencer is much better than any 17th-32nd overall SOLB could be in his 1st year.
    Everyone loves to hate on Spencer even though he has more sacks so far this year than Clay matthews does.
    CB I could see but I doubt. Newman has played very good this year, Jenkins too and they just gave a new contract to Scandrick.
    Just all depends who is there when we pick.