1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

A Saints Joke

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by poke, Feb 7, 2010.

1. poke

poke the older I get the better I was

2,574 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    [IMG]

A Cajun who died went to hell. The devil assigned him the usual punishment...put him in the mass pit where the heat was melting others. The devil came back sometime later surprised to find the Cajun just sitting around, not even misting, much less sweating. "How come you're not so much as sweating here where everyone else is screaming for relief from the heat?"

The Cajun laughed and said, "Man, I was raised in the bayous of Sout Looziana. Dis ain't nothin' but May in Morgan City to me!"

The devil decided to really put the Cajun through it. He put him in a sealed off cave in the pit with open blazes and four extra furnaces blasting. When he came back, days later, the Cajun was sitting pretty, had barely begun to bead up with sweat. The devil was outraged. "How is this possible!? You should be melted to a shrieking puddle in these conditions!."

The Cajun laughed even harder than before. "Hey, man! I done tole you. I was raised in Sout Looziana. You tink dis is heat?! Dis ain't nothin' but August in Cow Island !"

So the devil thought, 'Alright, a little reverse ought to do the trick.' He put the Cajun into a corner of hell where no heat ever reached. It was freezing and to add to the Cajun's misery, he added massive icebergs and blasting frozen air. When he returned, the Cajun was shivering, ice hung from every part of him but he was grinning like it was Christmas.

Exasperated, the devil asked "HOW!? How is it possible?! You're impervious to heat and here you sit in conditions you can't be used to...freezing cold and yet you're happier than if you were in heaven. WHY?!"

The Cajun kept grinning and asked, "Don't dis mean de Saints won da Super Bowl?
  2. LilTexan

LilTexan Always true to the Silver and Blue

165 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

That's cute. One of our new managers at work is from Louisiana and a Saints fan and talks just like that, so I pictured him in it and it made it even funnier for me. (He looks like a li'l cajun beaver. :p: )
  3. TheKey

TheKey Faster than Felix

2,645 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    Not ALL of us talk like that guys, believe it or not! :laugh2:

We're definitely not all Saints fans, either!

Funny joke!
  4. Chevyman08

Chevyman08 Active Member

207 Messages
    25 Likes Received
    Funny joke. I live in Louisiana too. I don't talk like that either but I know a few who do. Some of my wife's kin talk like that.

I hope hell stays burning hot tonight. GO COLTS!!! Just for one day!

:starspin :starspin :starspin
  5. DallasCowpoke

DallasCowpoke Fierce Allegiance

5,431 Messages
    194 Likes Received
    ONLY because this is Sunday, am I gonna leave this lie, but MAN LilTex, can you tee 'em up ANY higher!!??

:D
  6. DallasCowpoke

5,431 Messages
    194 Likes Received
    [youtube]bQSm-jWqYyw[/youtube]
  7. CCBoy

CCBoy Well-Known Member

17,307 Messages
    1,417 Likes Received
    Yea, why don't you really grace us with walking around a 'huge lie'.....:cool:
  8. DallasCowpoke

5,431 Messages
    194 Likes Received
    Curious, does it hurt your head to be so stupid?
  9. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

12,922 Messages
    642 Likes Received
    Hahaha sweet..
  10. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa Bleeding silver and blue Zone Supporter

2,488 Messages
    409 Likes Received
    Ditto!! (on both counts!)
    LOVED the joke!! :lmao2:
  11. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa Bleeding silver and blue Zone Supporter

2,488 Messages
    409 Likes Received
    The last two weeks have been brutal around here....have you guys ever had to get pig poop off of your car?

[IMG]
  12. CowboysFaninBaltimore

CowboysFaninBaltimore New Member

860 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I've seen atleast over 20 Saints flags so far in my area. I've been snowed in, but I swear bandwagon fans seem to pop up when the hot team comes around.....
  13. TheKey

TheKey Faster than Felix

2,645 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    I see you are from ULM. I go to Louisiana Tech. I was over there for the Tech-ULM basketball game.
  14. LilTexan

LilTexan Always true to the Silver and Blue

165 Messages
    0 Likes Received

:lmao: I was a bit worried about the double entendre that I would be evoking using such a word, but the guy literally looks like a beaver, prominent front teeth and all. I couldn't come up with a more accurate description. :p:

*hopes like hell her boss doesn't happen across this forum.....*
  15. DallasCowpoke

5,431 Messages
    194 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    :p:
  16. Bigdog

Bigdog Well-Known Member

1,601 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    That joke has been around for long time. The orginal joke depicted a New England farmer in hell and the farmer was happy in the cold becasue the Red Soxs won the World Series. Of course you can't use the punch line after 2004.