1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

A surprise visit from a cowboy today!...vid added Post #27

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by WVSkinsfan, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,324 Messages
    1,817 Likes Received
    Tony is a good guy and don't forget Duke is a good dog. :laugh1:
  2. Boyzmamacita

Boyzmamacita The Ultimate Cowbabe Zone Supporter

13,739 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    He looks good in it too.

WVSkinsfan, your aunt and cousin are in my prayers.
  3. Aikmaniac

Aikmaniac Well-Known Member

4,106 Messages
    133 Likes Received
    I'll keep your family in my prayers.

I think us Cowboys fans are pretty lucky to have a long line of classy franchise quarterbacks.

How could anyone not like Romo?
  4. HanD

HanD Member

850 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Wishing your family the best and a speedy recovery. as for romo, i really like him as a QB and his maturation from season to season but i hear stories about the person he is outside of football every couple of months and it makes me like him more as a person than as a football player. the guy is nothing but class and heart. just good people.
  5. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,776 Messages
    529 Likes Received
    My prayers are with your family.
  6. Jarv

Jarv Loud pipes saves lives.

6,972 Messages
    58 Likes Received
    Good luck to your family and I hope for a speedy recovery.

By the way, what did your buddies at extremeskins think about the story ?
  7. PhillyCowboysFan

PhillyCowboysFan Member

832 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    You will not see that on BSPN tonight or ever!

What a great job his parents have done. They must be and have the right to be very proud of him. Not for his athletic abilities or being the quarterback of the Cowboys, but for the great person the he is! I take my hat off to them, GREAT JOB!
  8. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,324 Messages
    1,817 Likes Received
    Of course not and it is not just ESPN or because it was a Cowboy player. Today good news does not sell they focus on the bad which leads many to feel most of these guys are bad
  9. iceberg

iceberg detoxed Zone Supporter

28,107 Messages
    1,157 Likes Received
    hey man - thanks for posting! always good to hear us fans of other teams "rise above" the game and put life first. best of wishes to your family and i hope they recover soon!
  10. jubal

jubal Member

585 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    Thanks for sharing. Your aunt and cousin are in my prayers.
  11. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,766 Messages
    675 Likes Received
    First I will keep your family in my prayers for a speedy and full recovery. I'm very sorry to hear about their accident.

Second thanks for sharing this story with us all. It's just another example of Romo being a quality guy and why I'm quite pleased to have him as the face of the franchise.
  12. Gemini Dolly

Gemini Dolly Well-Known Member

6,401 Messages
    548 Likes Received
    On a completely superficial level, doesnt Tony look like a stud muffin in that suit?
  13. skinsscalper

skinsscalper Well-Known Member

5,248 Messages
    223 Likes Received
    Good luck to your family, bro. Mojo sent for a full and speedy recovery.
  14. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,769 Messages
    131 Likes Received
    Good for your cuz, Romo is a miracle worker ;)
  15. brickman

brickman Active Member

1,355 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    Great story! The people on this site are truly compassionate, caring people. Please know that your loved ones as well as you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope they fully recover from this horrific accident. I can't even imagine what you and they must be going through. Tony is truly a leader and this shows he is more than just a football player, he's a thoughtful human being.
  16. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    That pic of Tony would make a great avatar.
  17. WVSkinsfan

WVSkinsfan Member

124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    They're giving him nothing but major props on this story!!

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=322850

Sorry to bring this back to the first page again and no need to write back but when I seen four pages of well wishs,thoughts and prayers I had to say thank you to all of you one last time b/c that really means alot during a difficult time like this.THANKS!!
  18. WVSkinsfan

WVSkinsfan Member

124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I just wanted to give you a little update on my aunt and cousin since alot of you was so thoughtful by sending them your thoughts and prayers when I posted in april that they was in a horrible car accident with their SUV going completly under a semi sending both to the hospital severely hurt and Tony Romo came and seen my little cousin in the hospital.

My aunt is out of the hospital but can't live by her self so she is living with her Daughter.She is doing better than before and she will never be the same but shes still alive and thats all that matters. she can't remember the wreck which I guess is a good thing.She did'nt even know that her own grandchild was in the SUV with her and when she finally found out that he was that it devastated her

Now my little cousin Jacob is a little better but not much.He is still in some kind of hospital.He has to go threw countless hours of therapy that is very painful to him b/c the poor kid can't hardly move his body at all.He can say a few words but not much at all and he can't even sit in a chair but just for a minute or so b/c it hurts so bad and his body won't let him.So basicly it sounds like the poor little kid rest of his life is ruined which sucks but he is still alive and hopefully a miracle can happen.

So again thanks to all of you who sent your thoughts and prayers to him and my aunt b/c that really means alot to me.
  19. Sickwitit

Sickwitit Member

834 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Good to hear my prayers to the boy hopefully he will pull through this.
  20. brickman

brickman Active Member

1,355 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    What a great thing for Romo to do. That is one of the reasons I am proud to be a Cowboy fan. I sincerely hope your family stays strong and wish a speedy recovery. God bless!