1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

A team without a home

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by erod, Oct 2, 2012.

1. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

3,215 Messages
    280 Likes Received
    get a binky, good riddance
  2. erod

erod Well-Known Member

5,171 Messages
    2,344 Likes Received
    Not sure how that addresses the OP, if that's what you were addressing. Do Browns fans sell their tickets like this, too?
  3. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

3,215 Messages
    280 Likes Received

Don't expect an answer back as he stated that was his last post EVER here... I guess his disappearance is to prove that Cowboys fans are as fickle as he believes.
  4. Fritsch_the_cat

Fritsch_the_cat Well-Known Member

965 Messages
    558 Likes Received
    Ironic you say that with that "Tradition" sig of yours.

What you call spoiled I call pride in a tradition of excellence. We didn't come across that from a lucky win or two, but by being the best. What about fans in Pittsburgh, or New England, or NY or San Fran? Are they "spoiled" because their teams have won and continue to do so. Are we spoiled by expecting the Cowboys to do the same?

So all we have to do is be better fans and all of a sudden the Cowboys are winners again? It's all our fault then.

I was a Cowboy fan a long time before anyone ever heard of Jerry Jones.

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.
  5. DallasCowpoke

DallasCowpoke Fierce Allegiance

5,431 Messages
    194 Likes Received
    :laugh2: WOW! Talk about the quickest, most "never saw that coming", 180 degree post in FB history!
    :thumbdo:
  6. egn22

egn22 Well-Known Member

878 Messages
    255 Likes Received
    I'm sorry but this part made me crack up laughing. i hear you though man. good post. its really sad to see it play out this way.
  7. poke

poke the older I get the better I was

2,574 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    a quick look at StubHub shows that every team, including the 4-0 teams all have several thousand tickets for sale to their upcoming games.
  8. McLovin

McLovin Well-Known Member

3,539 Messages
    1,222 Likes Received
    This can only occur for so long. Eventually, people make economic decisions.

If Jones has to buy seats to keep from blackouts and then you have to start generating interest, that could affect something......

Of course, probably wont occur, but possible
  9. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,626 Messages
    412 Likes Received
    Bingo, we cannot complain one iota as we fill other stadiums too, like Seattle two weeks ago.
  10. lane

lane The Chairman

11,053 Messages
    909 Likes Received
    this is one of the best posts i've read since i've been on this forum.
  11. McLovin

McLovin Well-Known Member

3,539 Messages
    1,222 Likes Received
    Cant say that was near the flame from last night, thankfully.

Somebody remind me if I need to change my sig, though
  12. Numbers921

Numbers921 Benched

817 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :lmao2:
  13. erod

erod Well-Known Member

5,171 Messages
    2,344 Likes Received
    I hope not. This is an emotionally frustrating day, and he's a good poster here.

I think we should all get a 48-hour reprieve for anything we post after a loss. LOL
  14. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

12,044 Messages
    1,256 Likes Received
    Cowboys stadium is like a home away from home for the Cowboys opponents. It's such a festive atmosphere with dancing girls and a Victoria Secret store opposing teams love coming in and beating the Cowboys in their own playpen. Jerry claimed the stadium would give the Cowboys a big advantage. :rolleyes: Their advantage is currently 14-12.
  15. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,626 Messages
    412 Likes Received
    The dancing girls and Vicky's Secret have no bearing on the outcome. We are 14-12 in the new stadium because we haven't been very good.
  16. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

12,044 Messages
    1,256 Likes Received
    No it doesn't but there's so many attractions the stadium appears to have a carnival atmosphere to it. Opponents aren't intimidated when they come there they seem to enjoy the surroundings. Seattle has a noise factor that gives the Seahawks a clear advantage at their stadium.
  17. erod

erod Well-Known Member

5,171 Messages
    2,344 Likes Received
    Every time I walk in there, it's like visiting the Bellagio. We need those cool musical fountains out front!
  18. anava

anava Well-Known Member

1,586 Messages
    109 Likes Received
    Next time you go look for the suggestion box. I am sure there is one around there somewhere.
  19. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I couldn't believe how many Bears fans there were. I knew they had a big fan base, but I was shell shocked and quite honestly embarrassed.
  20. Fritsch_the_cat

Fritsch_the_cat Well-Known Member

965 Messages
    558 Likes Received
    Jerry knew he needed something as the play of the hometeam wasn't going to attract enough people.