Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by erod, Sep 30, 2013.
Or believing that we could get something for Spencer who is gone in February.
How many more years of false hope are you willing to take before absorbing the reality of the situation? This team underperforms year after year , but every year posters defend the team until the Cowboys let them down again. The team has some major organizational flaws that keeps them average. They are not going to win until some major changes take place.
Just so I am clear anybody that doesnt agree with your points of view is a know nothing? Got it. Inflated sense of self worth much?
LOL, I know bro I quit watching after three. My point was just that it is always the same story over and over just with different people. As always the only thing not changing is Freddy (Dallas), same schtick different people.
How does one miss what they never had?
After thinking about it, after Sunday would be a much better time to panic.
You obviously don't know my history.
This is the first season I've felt genuinely optimistic about the present and future in a long, long time.
They'll be in first place after Denver no matter what. If they lay an egg after Washington, then it's time to talk about doom, despair, and agony.
I'm talking about that onslaught from out-of-nowhere "fans" that just pop up after a loss, not the frequent folks like you.
Simple really. Many Cowboys fans understand the biggest problem has not been resolved. Nor will it be anytime soon.
I don't know...just from a random sampling of threads the Cowboys:
1) Need to never kick no man's land field goals.
2) Need to unkill Romo's Magic.
3) Need to trade Anthony Spencer for a six pack and take whatever we can get for Ware the Invisible man.
4) Need to Bench Mo who is already benched.
5) Need to fire JG and bring back Tony Sporano and TO
6) Need to hire Lane Kiffin/Mike Tomlin/Bill Cowher/Lovie Smith/Jon Gruden all at once and let them fight to the death for the head coach position.
7) Need to throw it to Dez no matter what even though we raved all offseason about the plethora of weapons we have.
8) Need to do nothing but run the ball and throw bombs.
9) Need to trade every draft pick but 1 for Clwoney.
10) Need to use that lone draft pick to draft Johnny Football who Romo will back up.
I don't see how any one change can fix all these issues. I really don't.
I hear your pain. I understand your anguish.
erod...wasn't he the guy a week ago who told us we'd turned a corner and were headed for glory? Or was that another of the plastic homers around here?
It might have been him *and* one of the plastic homers. There's more than one person here who thinks we're headed in a good direction. There are some of us who also don't think the season's in the crapper here at 2-2, T-RO.
It was AsthmaField who wrote a big post on how he loves the direction of the team
I wont give up on my team.... never have, never will.... BUT it is so frustrating. I am starting to understand the mediots point of view on things with this team. You see so much talent but the only time they seem to play well is when we all have them with a stuck fork in them. Every time and I mean EVERY time we and the media start to believe in them they put up one of these frustrating games where they look like one of the wost teams in the league instead of one of the most talented.
You spew that much nonsense and question another post's likes?
So, I take it that you don't play Madden?