1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

a wolf in sheeps clothing

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by the fake norm hitzges, Sep 23, 2008.

1. the fake norm hitzges

the fake norm hitzges New Member

186 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i recieved this in my ******* bulletins..........

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back.

These events are actual events from history..

They really happened!!!
    Do you remember?

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male extremist.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim male extremists.

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists.

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim male extremists.

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremists.

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremists.

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim male extremists.

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists.

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim male extremists.

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim male extremists.

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim male extremists.

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists.

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by--you guessed it--Muslim male extremists.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people... Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year-old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

According to The Book of Revelation:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

And Now:

For the award-winning Act of Stupidity of all times, the People of America want to elect, to the most powerful position on the face of the planet -- The Presidency of the United states of America ... A Male of Muslim descent who is the most extremely liberal Senator in Congress (in other words an extremest) and in his 40s.

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason???

I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate Obama...

Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Allreds and other stupid attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel ashamed of themselves -- if they have any such sense.

As the writer of the award winning story 'Forrest Gump' so aptly put it, 'Stupid Is As Stupid Does.

Each opportunity that you have to send this to a friend or media outlet...do it!

or again. . . just delete if you disagree.

slip of the tongue?

THE HIDDEN SLIP

What's in the heart comes out via the tongue!

From Rush Limbaugh's radio show yesterday.....

Hey, folks, you want to tweak the Drive-By Media with me right now?

You are aware, probably, that Barack Obama lost his bearings
    recently and said that he was going to campaign in all 57 states.

You heard this? And everybody chalked it up to, 'Well, he's tired.

You know, this is a Dan Quayle moment.

I mean, Dan Quayle goes out there and misspells 'potato,' and we still hear jokes about it.

Barack Obama says he's gonna go out and campaign in 57 states, he was just tired, you know, it's been such a long campaign, he's been so many
    places,he probably thinks there are 57 states.

Well, I have here a printout from a web site called the International Humanist and Ethical Union.

And here is how the second paragraph of an article on that website begins... 'Every year from 1999 to 2005 the organization of the Islamic conference representing the 57 Islamic states presented a resolution to the
    United Nations Commission on human rights called combating.

Obama said he's going to campaign in 57 states, and it turns out
    that there are 57 Islamic states. There are 57 Islamic states.

Dwell on this for alittle while............ So did Obama just lose his
    bearings, or was this a more telling slip, ladies and gentlemen?

KEEP IT GOING, FOLKS! THIS SHOULD NOT BE CASUALLY OVERLOOKED.

LOOK AT THE HIDDEN MEANING.

BEWARE OF THE WOLF...HE'S DRESSED LIKE A SHEEP....!
  2. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Madrid. Bali. London. Scotland. Just to name a few more... Berlin. So forth and so on...
  3. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    First of all the word Muslim is not in the Bible anywhere. Second, the word Antichrist appears only in the new testament and then only in 1st & 2nd John and doesn't refer at all to THE antichrist except for:

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Some who study Eschatology formulated this opinion from other historical documents but not from the Bible.

Just FYI.

Now that doesn't mean I don't think Obama is an bad guy. I think anyone who would slaughter a baby is evil. Until he changes his mind on this issue, I will always believe that.
  4. the fake norm hitzges

186 Messages
    0 Likes Received

you are correct on your reply,however there are more descriptions of the antichrist under different names in the new testament that apply to him.

The Seed of Satan (Genesis 3:15)
    The Little Horn (Daniel 7:8)
    The King of Fierce Countenance (Daniel 8:23)
    The Prince That Shall Come (Daniel 9:26)
    The Desolator (Daniel 9:27)
    The Willful King (Daniel 11:36)
    The Man of Sin (2Thessalonians 2:3)
    The Son of Perdition (2Thessalonians 2:3)
    The Lawless One (2Thessalonians 2:8)
    The Antichrist (1John 2:22)
    The Beast (Revelation 11:7)
    The Assyrian (Isaiah 14)
    The First Horseman (Revelation 5)
    The Wicked One (2Thessalonians 2:3-8)
    The Idol Shepherd (Zechariah 11:17)
    The Vile Person (Daniel 11)
    The One Who Comes In His Own Name (John 5:43)

muslim doesnt appear because mohemmed wasnt even born yet and islam did not exist exept in pagan cults like mithrus worship and moon gods which islam sprang.

trinity and rapture isnt mentioned in the bible but im sure you believe in that as well as i do.
  5. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm more interested in other strange "co-inky-dinks" than the attempts to tie Obama to this. For starters, Adolph Ahmadinejad is a strong believer in the 12th Imam. The one who was presumably thrown down (or hid in?) a well and is to return - soon according to Ahmedinejad. Revelations? Refers to the first beast emerging from the Abyss. A second is to follow from the sea. According to the believers in the 12th Imam, he is to return and guide Islam on its quest to rule the world and lead them on the "correct" path. Revelations? The first beast is to compel the world to worship the 2nd beast from the sea. A new Israel (check). There's also mention of the regathering of all the 12 tribes of Israel, only the southern two we know the whereabouts of today. Jews are called "Jews" because they were the two tribes from Judea, in ancient southern Israel. The remaining 10 tribes were not Jews. But according to the bible, after they were scattered by the Assyrians, some were to go on later to form a "multitude of nations", and others would go on to make "one great nation". From Israel's position, they were instructed to look "to the North" and "to the West" to get an idea of where they would eventually wind up to make these nations. Read into all of that what you will.
  6. iceberg

iceberg detoxed...part 2 Zone Supporter

28,394 Messages
    1,423 Likes Received
    it makes me wanna play a video game.
  7. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    ...or watch Apocalypse Now? heh.:cool:
  8. iceberg

28,394 Messages
    1,423 Likes Received
    same thing.
  9. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

15,271 Messages
    2,466 Likes Received
    As I recall, the Bible also makes reference to "where the Eagles are gathered." The word "Eagles" is an interesting choice in lieu of your comments.
  10. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That's a hard one to tie in, after all the Roman Empire, I believe, used an eagle, so did Nazi Germany, even the modern Russian Federation. Among others. But it's certainly got enough to it to make one scratch their head.
  11. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

15,271 Messages
    2,466 Likes Received
    Interpreting prophesy certainly isn't my strength, but I do try to keep my eyes open while having faith that God has a plan.
  12. iceberg

28,394 Messages
    1,423 Likes Received
    well i hope God finds the WMDs before it's too late. ; )
  13. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    And I don't presume to be an expert myself, and truth be told who is? It's even written that no man (and one would presume woman) will know the hour - so it would follow that until it is upon us, any declarations of "I know the date!" are probably just guesses. What I look for is the confluence of events that *seem* to reflect what is written there. And in addition to that, I've looked up various other religion's concepts of "end times". The Myans, for instance, indicate the year 2012 as the end of an age. Often times this is misinterpreted as the "end of the world". It would be more accurately translated as "end of the world as we know it". Islamic prophecy regarding end times likewise reflect Christian beliefs in odd ways as well, but from "the other side" if one so chooses to interpret it that way...a la the 12th Imam, etc. Also, the idea of the "Mogs" and "Magogs" warring with Israel...those "Mogs" and "Magogs" generally are Russia and the Caucuses region. A new "Roman Empire". EU? Dunno. Lots of crazy stuff written, and lots of crazy stuff going on nowadays. And by "crazy" I don't mean the clinical "insane", but rather "grab onto something, this is going to be a rough ride."
  14. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well, if you'd kept up with South Park, you'd know that He already did. He caught Saddam making WMDs in Heaven (Saddam got kicked out of Hell for treating his lover Satan rather poorly). He disguised his WMD plant as a chocolate chip factory. Serious. Funny stuff. :rolleyes:
  15. the fake norm hitzges

186 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    eagles were considered an unclean animal by levitical law.
    also the double headed eagle in a pyramid is the symbol for the 32nd degree scottish rite freemason.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  16. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well, to be honest, that almost bolsters his original argument, but with a twist. "Where the Eagles gather". That looks like quite a gathering of Eagles. From Europe and the US for the most part. "A multitude of nations" and "one great nation". Heh. Just thought I'd toss that smoke bomb in the room. :eek::
  17. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    If Obama's the antichrist then isn't it a foregone conclusion that he'll win this election?
  18. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

9,066 Messages
    366 Likes Received
  19. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Pow! Pow!

9,066 Messages
    366 Likes Received
    [IMG]

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
  20. the fake norm hitzges

186 Messages
    0 Likes Received

what exactly are you refering too?