1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Aaron Glenn last nite on 103.3

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by poke, Aug 2, 2005.

1. poke

poke the older I get the better I was

2,573 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    last night dave shore talked with aaron glenn after practice and i just caught
    part of it. Glenn sounded so pumped about the defense !!!!! he said that he would go ahead and say that we would have a top 10 defense...said it was
    great watching all these guys flying around out there. did anybody else hear any more of this ?? got me pumped just hearing him talk !
  2. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,186 Messages
    1,464 Likes Received
    I could almost hear part of it, but I'm in a far fringe area from 103.3 and it goes in and out depending on where my car is... I couldn't catch it well enough to tell much of what he was saying. Very frustrating! :banghead:

Most nights I will be within listening range of a better radio, though. :)

Any more details on what Aaron said? Did he mention the other corners, the safety spot, or maybe how our WRs were looking?
  3. poke

poke the older I get the better I was

2,573 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    the only other thing i heard him say was to not worry about greg ellis cause
    he was going to be just fine ....and that it was a no-brainer for him to come to dallas because his wife is from here. smart man. very glad to be back with parcells of course. im hoping somebody heard the rest of the interview.
  4. TheHustler

TheHustler Active Member

5,390 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanks for the info. Our D sounds very promising.