1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Aaron Murray highlights

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Cowboy Brian, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,892 Messages
    324 Likes Received
    Yeah, so the biggest concern on Murray is his arm strength? Yet he's pinpoint accurate on 40 yard bombs. He's a combination of Drew Brees and Tony Romo. He's a leader, good-grades, clear-headed guy with an All-American marketable look. Get him in our system and with some proper nurturing he could become great. Yeah, I said great. If this guy doesn't have a star on his helmet we will regret it big time. I may have a reputation for ever-so slightly over-exaggerating, but trust me when I say I believe Murray is the #1 QB prospect in this draft, that is not an exaggeration.

2. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

3,024 Messages
    628 Likes Received
    The only thing productive Aaron Murray would bring to the Cowboys would be a hot girlfriend

[IMG]
    DFWJC likes this.
  3. chicago JK

chicago JK Well-Known Member

1,604 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    I like all of Murray's accomplishments. Starting a long time with a good team in a great conference. Very productive. Seems like a hard worker. A lot of wins. Etc

Only when I watch him live do I come away thinking that he is not a starting QB in the NFL. I don't know if it is arm strength or something just is missing but I just don't know if he is a starting nfl QB. Maybe I am wrong though.