1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: According to NFL Network, TO ADMITS he Spat on Hall's Face...

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by ajk23az, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven New Member

974 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Unfortunately, our win will be overshadowed by the spitting incident, and the basketball brawl. Why couldn't those two things happened last weekend when we lost.

If I was TO, I would have simply said "When someone is constantly in your face, there is always a chance he may get spit on. If he doesn't want spit on, get out of my face."

Of course I wouldn't have done it to start with, but he should have responded by putting the emphasis on the fact that Hall was in his face, where spit flies.
  2. SmashFactorGolf

SmashFactorGolf New Member

345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm surprized BP or Jerry hasnt weighed in on this already

TO respect around the league already gone from previous antics, Has TO ever made a move to severly injure another player........asking????

Heck a severe horse collar tackle or one of Denver OL cut block has a heck of a lot more long term career ending ramifications than spitting.

I am in no way condoning what TO did, just cannot do that. a Vile act

But that being said.......the crap Conrad Dobler pulled for years as OL' for the St.Louis Cardinals, for 10+ yrs he was just assumed to be the "dirtyist " NFL player.............fingers thru the faskmask, gropeing in piles etc.......

Maybe its just To's way of taking the focus off Romo............
  3. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,270 Messages
    662 Likes Received

:lmao: :lmao2: :laugh1: :laugh2:

You're going to get roasted for that comment man. Just letting you know ahead of time. ;)
  4. SmashFactorGolf

SmashFactorGolf New Member

345 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I suppose i should have put a smiley after that blub huh....well here are 3 of em' in a row to make up for it:D :) :D
  5. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,339 Messages
    3,196 Likes Received