1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

After the game this Sunday, Joe Gibbs will refuse to ...

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by PeauxRouges, Dec 13, 2005.

1. PeauxRouges

PeauxRouges New Member

3 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    ... let go of Parcells hand. Gibbs will hang on, sporting a malicious grin on his face, squeezing Parcells' hands, and Parcells begins to grimace in pain.

After Parcells whispers a barely audible "uncle", Gibbs let's go, big grin still on his face turns to the crowd and yells "We swept them", and the crowd, not a single one of whom has left the stadium, goes bananas celebrating Dallas' playoff hopes going up in smoke.
  2. Homerun Trot

Homerun Trot New Member

101 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    ...and then Joe wakes up.
  3. PeauxRouges

PeauxRouges New Member

3 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Very good come back there.
  4. stilltheguru

stilltheguru Well-Known Member

3,030 Messages
    96 Likes Received
    when we win, if gibbs does'nt shake parcells hand i say he should punch im right in his face for not being a man.

go back to nascar chump.
  5. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,806 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    You know being a troll is a very popular thing around here, you usually get very funny but degrading pic towards you.

Happy Holidays
  6. Homerun Trot

Homerun Trot New Member

101 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's much more likely that after the game Gibbs will be crying about some call by the refs.
  7. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,418 Messages
    372 Likes Received
    At least the guy knows French as shown by his log in name.
  8. dougonthebench

dougonthebench Cowboys Forever

2,403 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    hey man,drugs are illegal.:D
  9. Hiero

Hiero New Member

3,075 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Gibbs will refuse to speak to the refs because he still has these ridiculous conspiracy theories. Gibbs will then retire from football and go to a nut house.
  10. Uh-Oh

Uh-Oh Member

489 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Parcells would beat Gibbs so bad, Gibbs will never complain about officiating again.
  11. Cowboys22

Cowboys22 Well-Known Member

3,616 Messages
    380 Likes Received
    Gibbs is a cry baby punk *****! At least we can all agree on that !
  12. dougonthebench

dougonthebench Cowboys Forever

2,403 Messages
    0 Likes Received

:hammer:
  13. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

24,619 Messages
    4,891 Likes Received
    Be a sport and shake the hand of Coach Parcells when he is beaten?

I agree.

[IMG]
  14. junk

junk I've got moxie

9,289 Messages
    240 Likes Received
    Knows French AND is a Redskins fan......that makes him twice as bad.
  15. LaTunaNostra

LaTunaNostra He Made the Difference

14,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Joe Gibbs couldn't squeeze Bill Parcells' hand enough to make him grimace if he used an industrial vise.

In fact, he could use one of those car compacters from a junk yard and Bill wouldn't bat an eyelash.

What is more likely is Gibbs cries to Tags about calls again, and you Skins fans live the entire offseason off the two minutes at the end of Game One this year.

Because Game TWO is gonna make you all grimace.
  16. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

5,501 Messages
    117 Likes Received
    1) I almost hope that we win on a controversial call just so Gibbs can cry and whine and moan like a little b*(&()

2) I seriously doubt Joe will shake BP's hand after the game if we win

3) Joe's limp wrist and clammy, Palmolive hands could never squeeze BP's hand hard enough to make it painful
  17. jcblanco22

jcblanco22 Active Member

1,334 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have to say, for having been a Jets fan a lot longer than a Cowboys fan, you deftly juggle the very difficult task of having equal and rabid passion for two teams in the same sport incredibly well! I can feel it seeping through all of your posts this week, it's quite inspiring.

Out of curiosity, do you get this way about Jets-Dolphins as well? (serious question)
  18. Cowboys&Caps

Cowboys&Caps New Member

1,701 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    hahaha you said all the crowd would be there hhahahaha half of fed ex is gonna be cowboy fans so the other half (redskins fans) will leave with 8 min left in the third as they have at every Boys vs. skins game i have ever been to.
  19. Cowboys&Caps

Cowboys&Caps New Member

1,701 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    oh yea and your a TROLL
  20. LaTunaNostra

LaTunaNostra He Made the Difference

14,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I hate the Dolphins, and their miserable fans. They are the only fanbase as great a bunch of rivals as the Skins fanbase. Not dumb as stumps like Bills and Eagles fans. Not snooty like Jints fans or vindictive, depraved monsters like Pats fans. Phins fans don't bother to actually come out for games, but they sure talk a great game of trash. :)

This is a week for passion, if ever there was one. We can still blow it, blow the whole shebang, and two weeks from tonight be in total despair. But last week's game, despite the D's issues, was positively thrilling. If the O can play that way, we can hang with any team.

I don't know about you, but I want a SHUT OUT of the Skins. And a shellacking of at least 30 points to ice the cake.

In their own house - zero, zip, nada, zilch, the goose egg, the royal nothing...then the 12th man will look, feel, and be...stunned. :D