1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Aikman disses Cowboys Fans

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by maxdallasfan, Oct 12, 2012.

1. EGG

EGG Well-Known Member

4,197 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    what I get tired of is all the crying and the stamping of tiny little feet,,, Cowboys Stadium has been relatively "quiet" like that for 40+ years, it doesn't appear that they are going to change,,, folks from that area just don't get all frenzied and drunk and scream themselves hoarse. I wouldn't call that snobbish, I would call it "reserved".
  2. dogberry

dogberry Well-Known Member

2,371 Messages
    43 Likes Received
    Do the liquor laws in Irving and Arlington prevent Cowboys' fans from being sufficiently Iggles like?
  3. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

7,326 Messages
    354 Likes Received

:laugh1: ....when this team is winning it gets loud....very loud defening loud.

People here aren't reserved they are simply prudes and dam well proud of that fallacy.
  4. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Like we can't go get liquor somewhere else. Psshhhh.
  5. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

25,756 Messages
    1,174 Likes Received
    The year that I lived in Dallas (to freaking hot for me), one Sunday a friend of mine and I and two girls were taking me to some lake to cliff dive.

Well, because I did not have any swim trunks, I said let's just stop and buy some scissors and I will just cut off the legs of my Levi's for swim trunks.

But, because of the Blue Laws they would not sell me scissors! :confused:

We went to some other county over, and we could buy beer, but not ice or a styrofoam cooler! And, no scissors!

WTH?

:confused:
  6. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :clap2: I made a sign for games that reads, "worst home crowd in the NFL. Stand up and make some freaking NOISE!"
  7. Chasper58

Chasper58 New Member

10 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Been to several games at Texas Staduim....during the SB years.....it was loud....went in 2007, it was a joke, too quiet....have been to Jerruh World 3 times in the last 2 years, pathetic!... I live in Zona and when I went to the Cowboys/Zona game a couple of years ago, I was a minority, the same thing happened when I visit Jerruh world....

Troy is right and he was not dissing anybody but telling the truth
  8. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

25,756 Messages
    1,174 Likes Received
    Hell, hand out rattles for the kids! Most of them are doing something else, at least make some noise!

Hand out free trumpets to all the men so they could make noise!

Let the ladies do their thing...give a free microphone to the ladies? You want noise....?;)

:cool:

But, the team needs to do their job...bottom line.
  9. Lazyking

Lazyking Active Member

700 Messages
    72 Likes Received
    To be honest, I consider the South and anything on the west coast to either be college sports towns or cities that don't care about sports that much.

There is no denying the fact that Cowboy's lack a home field advantage.. but I honestly don't believe that hinders the team.
  10. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

11,811 Messages
    485 Likes Received
    Thee truth is, we have no home field advantage. So when people complain about Jerry selling tickets to opposing team fans willingly, why not?

Yeah because a stadium full of cowboys fans will make a difference. At least opposing teams fans make the stadium seem less dead.
  11. jgboys1

jgboys1 Well-Known Member

3,711 Messages
    48 Likes Received
    Opposing teams fans are also puting money in JJ's pocket.
  12. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,741 Messages
    663 Likes Received
    Last i checked.. whenever i call up to order tickets for any Flyers or Phillies game, they don't ask me what my favorite team is before they allow me to buy the tickets.

So what are we all complaining about again?