1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Albert Haynesworth claims Mike Shanahan’s contract keeps Dan Snyder from talking to players

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Nirvana, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Nirvana

Nirvana Well-Known Member

4,401 Messages
    1,359 Likes Received
    read rest here

http://profootballzone.com/nfl/albe...ns-contract-keeps-dan-snyder-talking-players/

If I was an owner I would never allow such a stipulation in a contract. Found this to be a bit shocking Snyder would agree to this.
  2. bark

bark Well-Known Member

2,774 Messages
    1,332 Likes Received
    Well I'm a bit skeptical as to how haynseworth would know what is in the coach's contract ... Could be Snyder was just avoiding talking to Albert. As I recall, things didn't work out well and he was paid a boatload of money .
    Interesting article... Thanks for posting
  3. Teren_Kanan

Teren_Kanan Well-Known Member

1,709 Messages
    175 Likes Received
    Maybe Snyder just didn't like Haynesworth?

Never heard of a stipulation like that before.. Something similar might be a positive thing in Dallas.. =p
  4. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

39,261 Messages
    4,648 Likes Received
    Synder likely didn't want Haynesworth to remind him of his colossal mess he created with that contract.
  5. MonsterD

MonsterD Quota outta absentia

3,685 Messages
    317 Likes Received
    This is Haynesworth we are talking about here, c'mon he lied about being a real football player before he ever signed on the dotted line for them.
  6. Sarge

Sarge Happy New Year! Staff Member

21,128 Messages
    1,976 Likes Received
    How would a moron like Haynesworthless know anything about Shanahan's contract?

ANSWER: He doesn't.
  7. DallasCowboysRule!

DallasCowboysRule! Well-Known Member

1,672 Messages
    325 Likes Received
    Interesting if true but Haynesworth has an axe to grind against the 'Skins. I'm sure he would love to add some gasoline to the fire in that locker room. That doesn't mean this isn't true, of course. Just that it should be taken with a grain of salt.
  8. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,205 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    they are in a worse mess than we are....doesn't make me feel any better unfortunately.
  9. CyberB0b

CyberB0b Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,017 Messages
    1,903 Likes Received
  10. Nirvana

Nirvana Well-Known Member

4,401 Messages
    1,359 Likes Received
    That would be a good comparison if McDonald's has a 100 employees. Need to add a few zeros to that number though. I know if it was my team, I am not owning it as a mere investment. I would want the players to know they can talk to me.
  11. JPM

JPM Well-Known Member

5,655 Messages
    149 Likes Received
    He's throwing "it" against the wall and seeing what sticks.